nike kits shown... (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
OK OK,,looking carefully is not so ugly,,,or is because im starting to like it?.

I dony have choice anyways!, is our shirt! i have seen worse!.

(Rayo vallecano and their ugly bee in the chest!)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Whats the word im looking for here???? YEA........................
DISSAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sure it'll eventually grow on me, but i JUST HATE nike.

THOSE BASTARDS WILLL FK UP EVEN THE CLASSIEST OF JERSEYS!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Whats the word im looking for here???? YEA........................
DISSAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sure it'll eventually grow on me, but i JUST HATE nike.

THOSE BASTARDS WILLL FK UP EVEN THE CLASSIEST OF JERSEYS!
lottto 0203 was classy?!! :rolleyes:

juve havn't been this classy since the mid 90's!

maybe the only thing that bothers me is that there is no collar like the new Barca kit.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well,
Majed, youve gotta tell me you dont like this kit. Juve have had superb kits all the way till the 2000 season, until we got that silly ciaoweb design. And i actually bought that jersey as well and infact it wasnt all that bad. Then we had lotto, who did a neat job with the jerseys in the 1st year. And completely made a hash of it for the 2003 season(which I'd rather wear over the nike). But trust me on this one, Nike is probably the worst sponsor to have if ur a football team. They have the dullest most boring designs, and whats more is they experiment a lot, for their own future. And they experiment on big teams so that they get the response from the large number of ppl who follow big teams. The worst part is, we've signed them for 12 freaking years....WHAT WERE WE THINKING? They want a say in everything a team does. Just look at Brazil's national team. Nike actually had a say in who they shud pick. There was even a rumour that they wanted to call Juve's new stadium the "Nike" stadium. Although im sure they wont push their luck at an organised club like Juve. You gotta admit, we're going to have some sub standard jerseys for some years to come now. Probably until we get Kappa or Adidas. All this frustration is coz nobody likes their team to look ugly on the field. Dont u agree? :down: :down: :down:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

The 97 pink jersey was used several times and not jus in friendlies.

We have also had pink jerseys in several other years most notably from recent times in 87 where it was worn many many times.

Whether people like it or not pink is juves colour and we must keep hold of our roots and traditions.....

Personally i welcome the return of the pink jersey.... it is our heritage, our past.

I only regret i will not add it to the other 2 pink jerseys (87 & 97) in my collection due to it being made by the morrally corrupt nike corp.

As for all the homophobic childish comments .... please grow up!!

Its one hell of a twisted sad country you live in if the people there will judge our team as homosexual due to the colour of our jerseys...... utterly pathetic!!
Well said, some people over here are really immature if they even think those things.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
there was this shirt with big yellow start on the sleeves...one word to describe it...YUCK!!
That shirt, was the one with which we won the CL in 96, and it was the best selling in the entire year from all the teams in Europe ;) It was class, I have it, and it's the best ever.

The worst part is, we've signed them for 12 freaking years....WHAT WERE WE THINKING?
They were thinking: Nike is offering the most money, so let's get them to sponsor us.

All this frustration is coz nobody likes their team to look ugly on the field. Dont u agree?
What do you have against Nike? They produced some quality shirts over the year. If you really wanna take it on a poor supplier, that's Rebook, utter shite.

Before jumping the ship, let's wait for the finished product and judge later. In my opinion Nike are an excellent sponsor, second only to Adidas.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
I don't care what the new nike jerseys will look like because i didn't want nike to be in our jerseys.I would prefer Lotto,Robe Di Kappa and even Puma instead of nike.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Cause nike has arsenal,MU,Barca,Inter and many more teams it's a huge brand that makes all the teams look the same...i am a bit romantic and i would like to see Juve wearing an italian brand.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ok Zizou,
1stly you gotta understand, the huge money has been offered by nike for 12 years....WHY? coz that makes up for the substandard jerseys they'll be making in that time.
Uve gotta only look at the recent past, the stuff theyve done for brasil just before the wc( the retro look nike produces is the sorriest excuse for a jersey) the stuff theyve done for inter, barca in the recent past ...makes me wanna puke . They have no class.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH NICK.....Kappa, lotto, and adidas... those are ideal football sponsors....

Nike sucks.....!!! :yuck:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Call me gay if you will, but I think the away kit is excellent, I really like it, it has a kind of retro style and it will be different form other nike kits, at least by the color :D

But you have to understand football is all about money now. Would you rather have kappa and crap players, or nike that brigs us a lot of money for players, the stadium...

Its all about :greedy:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I finally got a pic of the juve jersey's for next season (Except the sponsors are NOT desided YET)
but the jersey's will surey look like this: :)

I think the home kit looks great :thumb:, it's one of the classiest juve kits in a long time. it reminds me of the old juve (because the stripes are thin and the shorts and socks are white :thumb: :cool: )

the away kit's design is simple and classy like the home, but the color might be shocking for people who dont know juve well. i think it's great to go back in history and wear what the founders wore, but it might not make us popular in the right way if you know what i mean ;) ...... i won't be buying the away kit anyway.
IMVHO it looks pretty awful. I imagined it very differently. Why does the nike logo have to be gold/yellow, it stands out soo much :yuck: And I don't like that pink, it's too light, the one that was out a few years back was way better (more pinkish).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)