nike kits shown... (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
fantasista: i don't have a picture... these are just descriptions by other juve-fans... (i don't have this catalogue either...)

i already asked them to scan the jerseys, but they haven't replied yet...

BTW will we keep fastweb as our main sponsor?
i dont know if fastweb will be our sponsers.
our main sponsors are " TELE+ " but last year, they sub-lisenced the sponsorship deal for one year to "fastweb." with an option or renewal. but i dont know if fastweb has renewd.
Tele + could sub-lisence the contract to another sponsor, it's all up to them. juve is already garanteed a certain amount to be paid by TELE+.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I finally got a pic of the juve jersey's for next season (Except the sponsors are NOT desided YET)
but the jersey's will surey look like this: :)

I think the home kit looks great :thumb:, it's one of the classiest juve kits in a long time. it reminds me of the old juve (because the stripes are thin and the shorts and socks are white :thumb: :cool: )

the away kit's design is simple and classy like the home, but the color might be shocking for people who dont know juve well. i think it's great to go back in history and wear what the founders wore, but it might not make us popular in the right way if you know what i mean ;) ...... i won't be buying the away kit anyway.
I'm speachless. I think I'll wait 'til I see it on a player before I speak

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
I think Pink shirts would be great. Our historical colour.

Other teams may laugh all they want, when we win the CL we can laugh back. Pink is edgy, but I think we can pull it off :cool:
i like your mentality :cool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
I thought it looked rather fake.....something that tries to look like a Juve shirt but aren't
i can assure you, it's not fake, it's just the pre-season look (exact same jersey but without the sponsor)

the pic is so bad because my scanner isn't too great.

it's directly from a magazine that i've been getting for years (Eurosport).
there is a note on the bottom of the page that says that the jersey won't be available till july (and this of course makes sense since juve's contract with lotto ends on june 30th )

check out the website for their other products (the jersey is not in the site yet because it's not for sale till july):

http://www.soccer.com/SEIShowcaseFP.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=105

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

juve did use the 97/98 pink centential jersey once in a friendly game (against newcastle i think)
The 97 pink jersey was used several times and not jus in friendlies.

We have also had pink jerseys in several other years most notably from recent times in 87 where it was worn many many times.

Whether people like it or not pink is juves colour and we must keep hold of our roots and traditions.....

Personally i welcome the return of the pink jersey.... it is our heritage, our past.

I only regret i will not add it to the other 2 pink jerseys (87 & 97) in my collection due to it being made by the morrally corrupt nike corp.

As for all the homophobic childish comments .... please grow up!!

Its one hell of a twisted sad country you live in if the people there will judge our team as homosexual due to the colour of our jerseys...... utterly pathetic!!

Anyway we will see the jerseys in the champions world series soon enough.

The black jersey is fake, the guy has been selling that same jersey for the last couple of years

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

i dont know if fastweb will be our sponsers.
our main sponsors are " TELE+ " but last year, they sub-lisenced the sponsorship deal for one year to "fastweb." with an option or renewal. but i dont know if fastweb has renewd.
Tele + could sub-lisence the contract to another sponsor, it's all up to them. juve is already garanteed a certain amount to be paid by TELE+.

It wont be telepui as the company no longer exists as of august 1st

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002

i can assure you, it's not fake, it's just the pre-season look (exact same jersey but without the sponsor)

the pic is so bad because my scanner isn't too great.

it's directly from a magazine that i've been getting for years (Eurosport).
there is a note on the bottom of the page that says that the jersey won't be available till july (and this of course makes sense since juve's contract with lotto ends on june 30th )

check out the website for their other products (the jersey is not in the site yet because it's not for sale till july):

http://www.soccer.com/SEIShowcaseFP.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=105
I didn't meant that it was fake I just thought that Nike made them look like something fake

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

It wont be telepui as the company no longer exists as of august 1st
oh yeah, forgot about the stream deal :D

anyway, i hope fastweb renew the contract because the yellow matches the yellow on the logo.
imagine if TUI Mobile or Tamoil got the rights for serie A or the CL again :yuck:

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
Guys I don't know abut this, but I am sure of two things.

Nike will release it's jersey sometimes in July, so being the beginning of Juve I don't what you guys are seeing. I mean how can other websites get to see it first when Juventus' official website hasn't shown yet.

Which brings me to my second point, the prices of those shirts (even if it is not an authentic one) is WAY too cheap and that should tell you something right there.

Also in the picture the bottom half of the jersey is white or white mesh,that looks ridiculous and no explantion is required. I hate Inter's jersey this year and Man Untd's jersey's as well, but barcelona is not bad.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
so much ****in whining and hardly a picture.

anyways as far as i know nike didnt pick the colors its juventus, specifically the marketing division who have a say in this.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by the phoenix ] ++

Nike will release it's jersey sometimes in July, so being the beginning of Juve I don't what you guys are seeing. I mean how can other websites get to see it first when Juventus' official website hasn't shown yet.

Which brings me to my second point, the prices of those shirts (even if it is not an authentic one) is WAY too cheap and that should tell you something right there.

Also in the picture the bottom half of the jersey is white or white mesh,that looks ridiculous and no explantion is required. I hate Inter's jersey this year and Man Untd's jersey's as well, but barcelona is not bad.
It can be in that price because,,,here in my country...all the nike shirts..(barcelona, brazil, manchester unit) were all less than 50.......the max i think was manchester one,,,with 45.

My original Juve t-shirt from lotto was in 65$. It was the most expensive,,,more expensive than nike.

I think that it was because of his rarity (because here in panamate lotto company is not very famous....the nike is te most)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I love the pink colour. It is unique and classy. Why don't yall like pink? What makes it such a horrible colour?

I think it is gonna be my first ever Juve shirt :cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, because pink is a gay color!! .

But i have to admt that it will be something interesting to see our players wearing those shirts! :LOL:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by the phoenix ] ++

didn't you see the pic i posted?!!!

the magazine said that it won't be available till july and that makes sense, because, as ai said earlier, juve's contract with Lotto ends on June 30th, 2003.

here's the reason why you dont see the jersey on juve's official website for 2 reasons:
1. THE SPONSORS ARE NOT DESIDED YET!
2. the contract with lotto is still valid so juve aren't allowed to advertise the new one. (only magazines can post pics saying that it's "comming soon" )

The juve jerseys i showed in the pic ARE Indeed Nike-licensed brand jerseys, but they are not the Authentic ones that the players wear, although they are the exact same design and the fabric is pretty close.

I like the idea of the mesh because it makes it much more comfortable to wear.
at least it's not like this year's lotto onion bag fabric :rolleyes:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I finally got a pic of the juve jersey's for next season (Except the sponsors are NOT desided YET)
but the jersey's will surey look like this: :)

I think the home kit looks great :thumb:, it's one of the classiest juve kits in a long time. it reminds me of the old juve (because the stripes are thin and the shorts and socks are white :thumb: :cool: )

the away kit's design is simple and classy like the home, but the color might be shocking for people who dont know juve well. i think it's great to go back in history and wear what the founders wore, but it might not make us popular in the right way if you know what i mean ;) ...... i won't be buying the away kit anyway.
Oh My God!! You Kill Juve!!!....You nike Bastards!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)