nike kits shown... (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
dpforever see the kit.....the pink kit has been out for a long time now.
UR GONNA HATE It.....!!!!
SHITTY!
Oh man, that's pure class! :eek: I'm not joking here guys, this jersey looks awesome! :thumb::cool:

Whisper

May 17, 2003
What is with u ppl!?!??!
How can ne1 like NIKE?????
tHEY SUCK!!!! its just so frustrating to have them for 13 years!!!
God its driving me crazy. Imagine alex and neddy running around in pink, as it is they have long hairdos....all our team needs now is a bunch of sports bras!!
I'm sure we have a long and distinctive history, but doesnt nebody realise...when WE CHANGED OUR 1ST TEAM KITS FROM PINK TO BLACK AND WHITE in the first place......there MUSTVE been a reason to it. tHAT BEING, even the board then, realised PINK IS UGLY.
And if we dont win the CL or the Scuddetto this year, they might just relegate Juve to the women's division!!

Fk Nike.
Forza Kappa.
i agree with all xept for the nike part i like nike ..... they're good!! hell they're nike!! but i'd prefer adidas coz delpiero does AD's for them...hehe...

i really dont care how we got those pink shirts i'm just glad we got rid of them... but hey i like these socks..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....&category=10366

Whisper

May 17, 2003
i hate that pink jersey ....HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!! but hye, not everything kappa did was nice... there was this shirt with big yellow start on the sleeves...one word to describe it...YUCK!!

OP

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #87
    have u read the describtion of the first item??

"JUVENTUS IS NOT SPONSORED BY NIKE, SO THIS IS A SUPER RARE ITEM"

wow.. that's really convincing...
    i mean what would u think for example if somebody in italy wanted to sell u a rolex on the street and said: "rolex has never made such a modell, so it's a super rare item..."

we as juve-fans certainly know that nike has a deal with juve - still i don't believe this guy...

Whisper

May 17, 2003
    ummm maybe they mean it's rare coz it's not out yet or something... no wait, that's just stupid, it's gonna be out neway... lol... ur right,,,

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++

i mean what would u think for example if somebody in italy wanted to sell u a rolex on the street and said: "rolex has never made such a modell, so it's a super rare item..."

we as juve-fans certainly know that nike has a deal with juve - still i don't believe this guy...
    the pink one is most likely the away jersey for next season. it doesn't look too badm but i can't see men running around in that color!! (but it is possible since juve used to wear pink)

about the blalck one from ebay.com .... well, i can tell you, that loooks really cheap and fake. nike are known to make 3rd jerseys for many big team, so it's possible that juve's 3rd will be black, but i doubt it would be the same one in the pic.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PIC OF THE HOME KIT FOR NEXT SEASON???!!

if not, then it should be released on the 1st of July. (Juve's contract with lotto ends on June 30th, 2003.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    That pink crap jersey is almost the UGLIEST jersey I've ever seen !!!! Our team deserves BETTER !!!!!

Guaranteed that I WILL NOT be buying one...

Holden

Aug 3, 2002

That shirt is definately a fake, I'm not at all sure about the socks though. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

OP

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #92
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    That pink crap jersey is almost the UGLIEST jersey I've ever seen !!!! Our team deserves BETTER !!!!!

Guaranteed that I WILL NOT be buying one...
    to be honest, if u saw the same jersey only in another color like black or whatever would u like it?

because i think it looks gr8 except for the color... and the pink isn't that bad either...

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    What the Heck...............
    OMG :eek: That completes my Worst day Ever.
    Juventus Wearing Pink.OMG :eek:
    I don't want to think about it. Oh i'm already hearing my friends laughing.........
    Nooooooooooooooo.

OP

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #96
    cmon darksoul
    i'm sure that alex & co will look still better in their pink jerseys than most people out there....

at the beginning i was also very very sceptical, but i begin to like the idea more and more...
    PINK JERSEYS RULLLLLLLLEEE

there are special & different, just like juve.....

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    cmon darksoul
    i'm sure that alex & co will look still better in their pink jerseys than most people out there....

at the beginning i was also very very sceptical, but i begin to like the idea more and more...
    PINK JERSEYS RULLLLLLLLEEE

there are special & different, just like juve.....
    Pink jerseys rulez :LOL:
    No Way mate.Who told you that i want them special and different ??
    You know what........ My plans for buying both Jerseys next season is cancelled.
    I'm not paying about 80$ or more to buy this shit.and i am not taking it even if it's for free.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Well ,, lets hope that our pink jerseys will look at least with a classy design. Is like valencia with his orange outfit.

Anyways,,,all the people in the world will suya now that the juve players are gay!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I finally got a pic of the juve jersey's for next season (Except the sponsors are NOT desided YET)
    but the jersey's will surey look like this: :)

I think the home kit looks great :thumb:, it's one of the classiest juve kits in a long time. it reminds me of the old juve (because the stripes are thin and the shorts and socks are white :thumb: :cool: )

the away kit's design is simple and classy like the home, but the color might be shocking for people who dont know juve well. i think it's great to go back in history and wear what the founders wore, but it might not make us popular in the right way if you know what i mean ;) ...... i won't be buying the away kit anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)