nike kits shown... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by cutemarmar ] ++

u wrong here...it's not half europe..it's ALL europe!! pink... just that buffon sometimes wears pink doesnt mean it's suitable for a whole team... imagine that.... a whole team with pink shirts running around.... god, i'll laugh!! i think they shouldn't wear black shorts, i think that they should wear black skirts to match!!
honestly i prefer the kit right now... i like the dominant color to be black, and our away kit is nice too... the lotto logo isn't that big of a deal... but the pink shirts... GOD NO!!
Common man, pink is our historical colour, and baggio, please stop blaming Nike because I'm sure that the Juve board would've had a say in what the kit was to look like.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
agreed. Its not Nike's fault, though all the Nike haters (namely 99.8% of this board) will jump all over them.

blame canada! blame canada! ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
you weirdos :eek:

thankfully if we play arsenal or man u pink clashes with red so we're ok to use B&W. However if we get newcastle :scared:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Somebody grab that magazine and scan thoose pics! I need 'em badly...

What's this? I'm like a little kid on christmas eve...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'm usually in hospital by the end of christmas eve having my stomach pumped. Hows that for excitement ;)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I'm usually in hospital by the end of christmas eve having my stomach pumped. Hows that for excitement ;)
That's weird! That's how I always end my New Years eve :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
You're like this on Christmas Eve?

Boy, am I glad I'm not Santa :D;)
NEWSFLASH!
There is no Santa... BUH!

Now Erik will be crying for three weeks non stop after that shock.

Whisper

May 17, 2003
GUYZ!! if pink is our historical color, be glad that we got rid of it!!
imagine now that ur watching a match and 11 players came out wearing PINK!!! i'd think i'm in the wrong stadium.... i could only imagine how wuould that look on tv!! not very nice i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)