Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zaniolo and Boga.With Zaniolo and Kulu we'd have two eclectic players who can be deployed in a variety of positions across the midfield and the attack. With Boga, we have a young and dynamic winger who can replace the incompetence of Burnturdeski and compensate for the injury/inconsistency/unreliability of Costa.

Bentancur, Arhtur, Rabiot, Cuadrado, Zaniolo, Kulu, Boga, Dybala, and Ronaldo. That's a wonderful mix of talent, youth and experience. We could add Tonali to the mix if we raise enough funds, and we'd be set for many years to come.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Zaniolo and Boga.With Zaniolo and Kulu we'd have two eclectic players who can be deployed in a variety of positions across the midfield and the attack. With Boga, we have a young and dynamic winger who can replace the incompetence of Burnturdeski and compensate for the injury/inconsistency/unreliability of Costa.

Bentancur, Arhtur, Rabiot, Cuadrado, Zaniolo, Kulu, Boga, Dybala, and Ronaldo. That's a wonderful mix of talent, youth and experience. We could add Tonali to the mix if we raise enough funds, and we'd be set for many years to come.
I see you finally changed your mind on Rabiot ;). He's having another great game tonight.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's been very solid lately, but if we can still use him in an exchange deal for Pogba, I'd do it, provided the cash component doesn't exceed 40 million.
Rabiot has been one of the bright spots lately in our midfield. He is doing better. We have no business selling him or Bentancur unless we are looking to bring in 2-3 better CMs because we are trying to get Sami out, probably Matuidi, Pjanic already out and it looks like only one CM so far is coming in.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
1. How did he do against Fiorentina?
2. Its not going to happen - He already stated his attachment to the shirt and all that crap..

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Zaniolo is very much in the young Dybala stage atm, e.g. he doesn't do dirty work. It might fly in Roma, but we have CR and Paulo already. We'd need to feed another Matuidi to offset for Zaniolo. On the other hand, Kulu is running like a madman and doesn't mind dirty work at all.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we will get him in the end of this saga and he probably will not play as good as he played for AS Roma with us, but still deliver some goals and assists
His transfer fee will become our major amount fee for transfer next season, but we will over flow with attacking characteristic in our midfield area

Sarri will not find place to play him in his systems, and when we start fumble in dip form people will ask for Sarri's head
As Sarri will prefer a holding midfielder than Zaniolo to complete his midfield three for balance
We will see so much complaint from Sarri about Zaniolo that not helping in defensive aspect of the game

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think we will get him in the end of this saga and he probably will not play as good as he played for AS Roma with us, but still deliver some goals and assists
His transfer fee will become our major amount fee for transfer next season, but we will over flow with attacking characteristic in our midfield area

Sarri will not find place to play him in his systems, and when we start fumble in dip form people will ask for Sarri's head
As Sarri will prefer a holding midfielder than Zaniolo to complete his midfield three for balance
We will see so much complaint from Sarri about Zaniolo that not helping in defensive aspect of the game
I dont know if we get him in the end but it is evident we need someone who can run and help our defense.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Zaniolo + Chiesa In
Berna + Costa out.
do it.
We have some one much better than Chiesa. I saw Chiesa a good number of times and Kulsevski a good number of times.
I take Kulu 10 times above Chiesa. Honestly I find Kulu on Zaniolo's level. Watch this guy 3-4 times in full games. He run, work, helps in defense, dribbles, passes the ball well and has a great shot. I do not know if Zaniolo can take his place in Juventus. Who of the 2 would be on the bench, mark my words. If Zaniolo plays for us next year, which is very doubtful.

- - - Updated - - -

We have some one much better than Chiesa. I saw Chiesa a good number of times and Kulsevski a good number of times.
I take Kulu 10 times above Chiesa. Honestly I find Kulu on Zaniolo's level. Watch this guy 3-4 times in full games. He run, work, helps in defense, dribbles, passes the ball well and has a great shot. I do not know if Zaniolo can take his place in Juventus. Who of the 2 would be on the bench, mark my words. If Zaniolo plays for us next year, which is very doubtful.
Sorry Orgut, Zaniolo does not help much in defense. I find him a bit lazy. Kulusevski does much more, and I saw them bout play a number of times.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Orgut, Zaniolo does not help much in defense. I find him a bit lazy. Kulusevski does much more, and I saw them bout play a number of times.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it is time to trust Rabiot and let him play with us next year. He is coming back to who he was when playing in PSG.
The only problem I could see is his mother.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who cares about helping out in defense? He's an attack minded player, and his attacking attributes are awesome. We shouldn't be buying attackers because they can defend. Having said that, he's still young and can learn to develop the defensive side of his game.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
let him come here and we will teach him the defensive skills ,

He is not a finished product guys, neither as position nor as duties ....but a skilful jewel to be polished here!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
A lot actually... Serious injured, random personality, smoking, NT problems... he's a big risk so the price should be according to that considering of course how talent he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)