Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Ronaldo, Dybala, Kulusevski, Zaniolo

All super exciting options on the wings, but none of them provide much width. Chiesa would be the best fit in this sense, actually providing width, used to play with his strong foot on the outside, and providing more speed and work rate as a winger.
I think Chiesa's best fit is Juventus because his strengths would be put to good use here in such an unbalanced formation. But in that case, I would just use Cuadrado there and save the 70M.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think Chiesa's best fit is Juventus because his strengths would be put to good use here in such an unbalanced formation. But in that case, I would just use Cuadrado there and save the 70M.
I agree. You need end product at that position. Cuadrado's more of a slippery glue guy. But he does pull wide, so in a sense provides width.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Cuadrado did is share in there. Its time to move on from that and find a younger winger who can put the numbers in goals and assist.

Cuadrado, as good as he is, is more of a hardworking winger. We need a purely offensive one who can finish plays and score by himself, a top clas attacker. Cuadrado is just too random at that, and his hardwork is used better where he is now.

Jun 16, 2020
Chiesa isn't even worth 50, let alone 70. Fuck that overrated punk.
Yeah we can’t do it for that price, but he’d be a nice addition to this squad tho. He’s a bit underrated here.

He had a difficult season, I followed Fiorentina till Montella got sacked, and he was using Chiesa as a striker in a 3-5-2. He was expected to carry the team while playing out of position, Ribéry was injured at that time.

Have to say he got great vision, a very good dribble and a great shot. He’s very good with both legs and that’s something I really like, but he isn’t worth 70m. As a RW he’d probably fit our team more as the argument of lacking width with a left footed right winger (and Ronaldo at the left side) is very true. I think that Zaniolo has more potential so I’d like to see him instead of Chiesa, but Chiesa won’t be a bad signing for the right price.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
for fiorentina. thats not bad for a player playing for a mediocre team. and its more than berna and costa stats combined.

for context at palermo, in 14-15 dybala scored 13 goals and 10 assists in 34 games as a CF. didn't stop us from paying 40m for him

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
If Chiesa would've been Slovakian nobody would give 0 f's about him. We're talking about a player who has 7 goals and 7 assists ffs.
Costa has 3 goals and 7 assists in 29 matches this year playing for juve and 1 goal 1 assist last season

Chiesa has 8 goals and 7 assists in 33 matches this year playing for a shit team and 12 goals and 5 assist last season.

I wont even mention berna because he has no stats to even look up

One is also only 22 years old and not made of glass either.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Costa has 3 goals and 7 assists in 29 matches this year playing for juve and 1 goal 1 assist last season

Chiesa has 8 goals and 7 assists in 33 matches this year playing for a shit team and 12 goals and 5 assist last season.

I wont even mention berna because he has no stats to even look up

One is also only 22 years old and not made of glass either.
One plays for Sarri

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah we can’t do it for that price, but he’d be a nice addition to this squad tho. He’s a bit underrated here.

He had a difficult season, I followed Fiorentina till Montella got sacked, and he was using Chiesa as a striker in a 3-5-2. He was expected to carry the team while playing out of position, Ribéry was injured at that time.

Have to say he got great vision, a very good dribble and a great shot. He’s very good with both legs and that’s something I really like, but he isn’t worth 70m. As a RW he’d probably fit our team more as the argument of lacking width with a left footed right winger (and Ronaldo at the left side) is very true. I think that Zaniolo has more potential so I’d like to see him instead of Chiesa, but Chiesa won’t be a bad signing for the right price.
Yeh i like his workrate and technique. But the price is a no go.

We cant make the same mistake we did with Berna.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yes, like with Rugani, but this is a very unlikely case. Zaniolo is better than all our RW options at the moment
Well, that's pretty straight forward if we forget about Kulusevski.

- - - Updated - - -

Not at all... He usually hits it as hard as he can without any kind of finesse. He hasn't got the slightest of clues where it will end. 9/10 it's straight at the goalie...

Buying Chiesa is a waste of money. I'm not even sure I'd take him over Cuads.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we get some money from Berna and Costa then they’d cost less.

We will hardly get much for both combined to cover even one players transfer fund, let alone both. And repeat, Chiesa and Zaniolo play the same position, same position Kulu plays in. Pick one, not, and the choice is obvious between them. Even if I like Chiesa more then this forum give him credit for.

As Hustini said, instead of spend everything on two RWs. how about a CM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)