Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
for fiorentina. thats not bad for a player playing for a mediocre team. and its more than berna and costa stats combined.

for context at palermo, in 14-15 dybala scored 13 goals and 10 assists in 34 games as a CF. didn't stop us from paying 40m for him
Well, those aren't the stats of a world beater either. Heck, Dybala had those stats (24 G+A) in a relegation struggling Palermo. Fiorentina is a mid table team where Chiesa plays as a striker (he doesn't even play as a RW anymore) and has 14 G+A. I don't know about you, but for me he's just a glorified Simone Pepe

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
TBH I haven't seen anything other than a good attitude from Rabiot since he's been here, at least on the pitch. He is far harder working than I imagined he would be.
I fully agree with you, I just meant that it's not something that seems to stop us. Tevez as well.

Didn't work out with that punk bitch Dani Alves though.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Well, those aren't the stats of a world beater either. Heck, Dybala had those stats (24 G+A) in a relegation struggling Palermo. Fiorentina is a mid table team where Chiesa plays as a striker (he doesn't even play as a RW anymore) and has 14 G+A. I don't know about you, but for me he's just a glorified Simone Pepe
Giovinco had much better numbers right?

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Berna is like 30 mils, Rugani... let's say 15 mils (for further reading see; wishful thinking) that's like 45 mils. Should add 15 to 20 mils on top and we have the Zaniolo kid. I really like him. He and Kulu will kill it here, trust me I drink wine and I know stuff.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Apparently you don't Brotato. In what realm is Burnturdeski worth 30 million? No one is going to pay that much for him, and Roma will not agree to that valuation. If we manage to get 20 or have a team that values that pseudo footballer at that, I'd be delighted.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Apparently you don't Brotato. In what realm is Burnturdeski worth 30 million? No one is going to pay that much for him, and Roma will not agree to that valuation. If we manage to get 20 or have a team that values that pseudo footballer at that, I'd be delighted.
Oh they will agree, but it's in "plusvalenza"' money, they are not real, it's basically a Monopoly currency

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Berna is like 30 mils, Rugani... let's say 15 mils (for further reading see; wishful thinking) that's like 45 mils. Should add 15 to 20 mils on top and we have the Zaniolo kid. I really like him. He and Kulu will kill it here, trust me I drink wine and I know stuff.
Berna 30 mil. :superhappy:
Let's say you are a barca fan. How much would you pay for him?
I would pay max 12 mil.
A winger with 1 A and 0 goals and it still feels like overpaying.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
As much as I love him, Zaniolo is a luxury good as this point that can wait till next season, unless we see a b2b ala Pogba in him
I see a RW or CAM as that's where he's usually deployed.
I see a f9 ala Totti in Roma or Dybala here.
I see a CM in a possession based system coached by Guardiola or Sarri.

Zaniolo has everything we need, and I don't see any reason why he shouldnt be the final piece of the puzzle. Add him and Kulusevski together. They can both play CM, CAM, RW and f9.

Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 12.41.50.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)