Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Happy for him to replace bernadeschi in the squad. If only we can lower his price with berna and even rugani.
I think Rugani and Bernardeschi to Roma would be good moves for both parties. I think Roma is an attractive enough club and city for both players. As poor as they have been, both have talent and I think they could do well in a different environment and in a club of Roma's size.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's not because it was a pure ACL tear. His other ligaments were untouched. Medical bulletins always mention those....

Besides only the complete MCL + meniscus and ACL tears are still very complicated but first of all he didn't have that
I read that it was an ACL rupture and some damage to the meniscus. But that's quite common with an ACL injury that there is some damage.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I read that it was an ACL rupture and some damage to the meniscus. But that's quite common with an ACL injury that there is some damage.
i had my meniscus damaged too when i torn my acl. absolutely common unfortunately.

as for the berna/rugani swap: wages could play a huge part. roma is in financial trouble, that's why they might be willing to sell in the first place. i can't see them paying juve wages for some juve rejects. either they take a pay cut (unlikely) or no swap.

Jun 16, 2020
i had my meniscus damaged too when i torn my acl. absolutely common unfortunately.

as for the berna/rugani swap: wages could play a huge part. roma is in financial trouble, that's why they might be willing to sell in the first place. i can't see them paying juve wages for some juve rejects. either they take a pay cut (unlikely) or no swap.
The most squad players get ~3m at Roma, some a bit more.
Rugani gets 3,5m en Bernardeschi 4m.

So yeah usually players get more salary after a transfer, but it’s realistic imo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Inter want Zaniolo back?
By Football Italia staff

Inter are reportedly keen on bringing back Roma midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo after losing him for nothing two years ago.
Zaniolo played a key role in Inter’s Primavera title triumph during the 2017-18 campaign but went on to join Roma in part exchange for Radja Nainggolan.
Whereas Nainggolan has since returned to Cagliari, the 21-year-old has become a star for the Giallorossi and Italy.
Now, Tuttosport claims the Nerazzurri are ready to do battle with Juve for a third time in the transfer market.
Juve won the race to sign Dejan Kulusevski in January, while Sandro Tonali seems to be leaning towards the Beneamata.
Roma are all-but-certain to miss out on Champions League qualification this season, so they may be forced to cash in on Zaniolo.
Tuttosport adds the Bianconeri already tried to take him in return for Gonzalo Higuain last summer and that a swap deal with Federico Bernardeschi was discussed shortly before Zaniolo’s ACL injury.
Zaniolo, who has also been linked with Real Madrid and is fully fit again, is said to be valued in the €50-60m region.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yeah, meniscal damage is common and quite often even an accidental finding in knee artroscopic surgery because tears happen all the time without pain. It's difficult to judge because there's no info on the specifics... But most of the time a meniscal repair isn't even necessary but with professional players they tend to save time and operate it immediately ('though it's not the best option).

Seeing how fast Zaniolo and Demiral recuperated, both should 've been pretty straight forward. And in a 50 mil deal, I guess Juve reads the medical reports ;)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
very handsome is pushing it. he is 20 though so he can still age like fine wine.

and with higher salary at juve, he can afford better doctor for his skin, and also plastic surgery to fix that nose

Apr 17, 2013
20 years old and already tattoos everywhere, the target of 8-18 year olds may be shocked especially our Asian public. There are only mafias to be so tattooed ; does JJ want to be associated with these kinds of individuals ?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Strootman has been healthy for the past several years

- - - Updated - - -

and was about 5 years older when he first had his knee issues.

Why is everyone so hung up about this?

With this attitude, we should be pushing Demiral out the door

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. Wait a minute.

They both suffered their injuries in the same match, but yet, Zaniolo is already back.

Hmmmm........

- - - Updated - - -

you guys will need a different excuse than his injury to not want him, unless you have the same thoughts about Demiral not recovering as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)