Nicolò Fagioli (17 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
our only creative player in the absence of di maria and chiesa

not flawless, plenty of margin to improve, it's still beautiful to watch him grow
Love how quickly and efficiently he moves the ball. Doesn’t fuck around with it or slow things down unnecessarily. Just efficiently finds space to carry it forward or the right pass and makes it.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Sometimes its hard to believe how he was able to keep the ball, despite high pressure from opponents, yet he almost always has an ace in his sleeve and is able to hustle the ball. He has many things to improve, but we can be really happy about him already an adamant starter for me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If we bring back Rovella next year, as he’s been very good for Monza this year, I’d be curious to see this shape:

Locatelli-Rovella
Fagioli
AdM-Vlahovic-Chiesa​

Would put Locatelli-Rovella in the same sort of double pivot that Locatelli shined in at Sassuolo, and allow Fagioli to play a little further forward and use his creative skills there.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sometimes its hard to believe how he was able to keep the ball, despite high pressure from opponents, yet he almost always has an ace in his sleeve and is able to hustle the ball. He has many things to improve, but we can be really happy about him already an adamant starter for me.
He defends the ball with technique and not physicality. That’s how Pirlo used to do it too.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He defends the ball with technique and not physicality. That’s how Pirlo used to do it too.
Being short is also to his advantage. Gives him better balance than most. It was the same with Dybala and even that scrub Arthur. Hard to dispossess those little hobbits

- - - Updated - - -

He's not. We have Enzo
i read today they’re thinking about loaning him next season to a smaller side ala Fagioli. I’ve posted it before but I don’t think there’s room for both Rovella and Enzo next season, so something like that makes sense. At the same time there’s still a lot of time between now and the end of the season for Enzo to establish himself. It’s pretty clear by now Allegri prefers him to Paredes and he has the style of play he prefers in general.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Being short is also to his advantage. Gives him better balance than most. It was the same with Dybala and even that scrub Arthur. Hard to dispossess those little hobbits

- - - Updated - - -

i read today they’re thinking about loaning him next season to a smaller side ala Fagioli. I’ve posted it before but I don’t think there’s room for both Rovella and Enzo next season, so something like that makes sense. At the same time there’s still a lot of time between now and the end of the season for Enzo to establish himself. It’s pretty clear by now Allegri prefers him to Paredes and he has the style of play he prefers in general.
Enzo really is the kind of player I was hoping Paredes would be. Same style just way better at it. And only 19, with everything to prove. That's what Allegri wants, you're right.

Enzo is now my new favourite so I'd rather he stick around over Rovella.

Also I want to make sure these young guys stick around long enough to count as home grown in the CL, if im not mistaken seasons spent on loan don't count for that is that right?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Enzo really is the kind of player I was hoping Paredes would be. Same style just way better at it. And only 19, with everything to prove. That's what Allegri wants, you're right.

Enzo is now my new favourite so I'd rather he stick around over Rovella.

Also I want to make sure these young guys stick around long enough to count as home grown in the CL, if im not mistaken seasons spent on loan don't count for that is that right?
yeah I think that’s part of the reason Soule wasn’t loaned out. He’s now homegrown, but wasn’t at the beginning of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)