Nicolò Fagioli (11 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
One of the very few players in the squad that genuinely seems to have found a sense of belonging this season, i personally believe that he is here to stay for many years to come as a potential starter, which can hardly be said about anyone else in today’s team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i thought he wasn't at his best today. yeah, he ran a lot in the first hour or so, but he had a very low pass count, poor passing accuracy, very few good moves in the attacking 3rd too. he can do much more and also at a higher level

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i thought he wasn't at his best today. yeah, he ran a lot in the first hour or so, but he had a very low pass count, poor passing accuracy, very few good moves in the attacking 3rd too. he can do much more and also at a higher level
Was decent defensively tho. And had a key pass in the lead up to Gatti’s chance/penalty.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Allegri's boyfriend.

I don't know what else to call him and I can't explain why is he getting the starts after such subpar performances. The new De Sciglio and McKennie - the more he sucks, the more he starts.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
so close to a great assist

Wow, that's a fantastic "almost an assist". They should start counting these almost assists. Fagioli's stats would look much better.
Talking about stats, on whoscored only Loca and Kostic from all the starters have a worse rating than Fagioli. Even Kean is better. I guess they didn't take into consideration the things he almost did :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)