Nicolò Fagioli (17 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
on that third goal - all of our other CMs would probably just pass back if they intercepted that ball, he is probably the only one who has such a strong drive forward.
This is something that I strongly hate about recent JJ. Always pass it back, keep it safe. Against minnows, where it's more important to get some decent advantage, they keep playing it backwards :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
my favorite was the clearance at 1:02. Clip cut off too early but that led to a big counter with chiesa in open space. I dont think it was just a basic clearance, I think it was an intentional pass. Real quick thinking and great touch.
Absolutely was intentional. Good thing we can play Rabiot and Paredes instead so we never have to see it again though :agree:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Absolutely was intentional. Good thing we can play Rabiot and Paredes instead so we never have to see it again though :agree:
I know they got dominated and doubt it wouldve made a big enough difference, but ill never forget allegri playing Fagioli zero minutes in the biggest game of the season against Napoli. Really said a lot about Allegri's mentality. And then we're surprised when the the club mentally breaks down so easily. I've always believed that teams take on the personality of their coach. Allegri has no balls.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I know they got dominated and doubt it wouldve made a big enough difference, but ill never forget allegri playing Fagioli zero minutes in the biggest game of the season against Napoli. Really said a lot about Allegri's mentality. And then we're surprised when the the club mentally breaks down so easily. I've always believed that teams take on the personality of their coach. Allegri has no balls.
Maybe if Barbieri is a good boy he can get .053 minutes next :agree:

Jun 16, 2020
For me the best highlight aswel. The pass Daniel points out is very nice but stopping the ball with that technique is beautiful.

Stopping the ball is undoubtedly one of the most important attributes in football and one of the most difficult. It should be the primary focus of any football player and it doesn’t even really matter in what position they play. It’s the only attribute besides pace, which most player will lose anyway as they get older, that actually gives you a time advantage.

There are many players who need double or even triple the amount of time to control a ball like that, making the next pass more difficult, destroying the momentum of the attack/counter or even losing the ball as opponents will attack them.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Beautiful player to watch.

It’s his first touch that sets him apart from other young players we have. It’s absolutely exquisite. You can tell he’s going to be a great player.

And to think Allegri kept him bench until we had a full-blown injury crisis. Preferring McKennie and Paredes to him. Madness.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Another great game and another goal scoring contribution.

It's no surprise we played our best football this season with him in the team.

It's disgusting that Allegri started McKennie over him so often and the results proved how bad of a decision that was.
Allegri is an idiot who knows shit about football thats for sur4e. has been like that since many years ago.

Dont let anyone tell otherwise

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
my favorite was the clearance at 1:02. Clip cut off too early but that led to a big counter with chiesa in open space. I dont think it was just a basic clearance, I think it was an intentional pass. Real quick thinking and great touch.
The dribble off his knee at 1:18 as well. Just so so good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)