Nicolò Fagioli (10 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Thank u Fagioli. I’m starting to like Juve again, we had been dealing with a toxic juve environment for so long, that At least in my case, I almost forgot why I keep watching Juve’s game at all.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Splendid to watch.

That pass around 75th minute to find Kostic who then hits the post.

He's certainly better and more talented then both Paredes and McBurger and should start ahead of them. He also seems more motivated then them.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Whats best is that is not only the goal, he was one of the better players in that game too, probably only behind Kostic, Bremer, Danilo and maybe Rabiot.

Jun 16, 2020
Whats best is that is not only the goal, he was one of the better players in that game too, probably only behind Kostic, Bremer, Danilo and maybe Rabiot.
I’m 100% convinced that he’s able to do a lot better. This were two difficult games against PSG and Inter, can’t wait for a weaker opponent and with Chiesa and Di Maria. Fagioli should be able to dictate the game from the midfield.

There’s still room for improvement though. I didn’t like his positioning at times, could’ve find space a bit better.

Nothing than good words and compliments for him, had a huge impact in the last 3 games.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i mean can it get any better, so happy for this guy. might sound repetitive but it is a quite frankly heartwarming story. i can't wait to see him lift a trophy too

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Zakaria's appearance in CL for Chelsea triggered an obligation to buy.

Now I know why they weren't playing him all season lol, there was an obligation clause.

They must put him through the wringer in training to see if he is someone they wanna keep.

Zakaria is really good player, so its win win for both sides imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, I did it…. First goal I actually shouted this year.

Same here, my brothers were startled by how loud I shouted after Fagiolis goal lol.

But then they joined me in saying fuck Inter lol

Last edited:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Zakaria making that appearance for Chelsea only means they can't ship him back to us in January and they are now obligated to keep him until the summer.

Then he will come back if they don't take up the option to sign him permanently.

Even if they do decide they want him as a back up rotation player I fully expect them to request a discount and we'll probably agree as per usual.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Now I know why they weren't playing him all season lol, there was an obligation clause.

They must put him through the wringer in training to see if he is someone they wanna keep.

Zakaria is really good player, so its win win for both sides imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here, my brothers were startled by how loud I shouted after Fagiolis goal lol.

But then they joined me in saying fuck Inter lol
That's real brotherhood :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)