Nicolò Fagioli (41 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I agree with those saying that Fagioli can do even better and that these are ridiculously tough matches to finally get a good run about with the team. He still ended up with two goals.

But just imagine if he wouldn't have gotten those goals and we lost against Inter, which looked likely during the first 45. Folks would be calling for a loan just like Miretti, with Allegri leading the charge, I'm sure.

This is just another reason why we need to sack Allegri and bring in someone we can trust with young talent while getting results.
I don't think so, he didn't do anything bad in that game, people who are sane would be calling to loan out Mirettti, but Fags? He did good anyway, we all just have to be more patient with those guys.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
So now you’re just making shit up? :lol2:

In the first half of 2014-15 Morty featured in 14 of 19 Serie A matches and 5 of 6 CL group stage matches. He scored 4 goals. He wasn’t destroying every game he took part in lol. He missed multiple sitters in the two group stage matches against Olympiacos which would have meant we didn’t get out of the group.

His explosion in form came with the Coppa + League matches against Verona when he had a goal and two assists and then was in fantastic form for the rest of winter and spring after that.

But big lol that he was destroying it before that, or that he was rotting on the bench. If you’re going to bitch, at least pick a legit example.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, could we just enjoy Fagioli here in this thread and be excited for a player who looks like a fantastic talent finally getting his chance and shining. Instead of turning his thread into another bitchfest about Allegri thread. Kid has scored two great goals and been a breath of fresh air these past couple matches. Let’s celebrate that.
I appreciate the stats effort, but I remember actually watching the games. Morata was doing absolutely great coming from the bench, from day 1.

Anyway fuck Morata lol. And let's keep bitching about Allegri the most we can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 32)