Nicolò Fagioli (136 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I’m 100% convinced that he’s able to do a lot better. This were two difficult games against PSG and Inter, can’t wait for a weaker opponent and with Chiesa and Di Maria. Fagioli should be able to dictate the game from the midfield.

There’s still room for improvement though. I didn’t like his positioning at times, could’ve find space a bit better.

Nothing than good words and compliments for him, had a huge impact in the last 3 games.
Came here to write the same things. I fully agree. Needs to be more mobile to become more available. Cheated on a few occasions in backtracking. With a good coach, these matters will be dealt with.

Has so much football in him. Natural heir of Pirlo. How it took the old fart so long to introduce him is mindblowing. In his next memoir he will write that he "timed it perfectly" and it was all intentional and he was waiting for some signals in the training ground that Fagioli was ready for it. He will believe his lies too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Zakaria making that appearance for Chelsea only means they can't ship him back to us in January and they are now obligated to keep him until the summer.

Then he will come back if they don't take up the option to sign him permanently.

Even if they do decide they want him as a back up rotation player I fully expect them to request a discount and we'll probably agree as per usual.
no discounts this time :arriva2::arriva2::arriva2:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Came here to write the same things. I fully agree. Needs to be more mobile to become more available. Cheated on a few occasions in backtracking. With a good coach, these matters will be dealt with.

Has so much football in him. Natural heir of Pirlo. How it took the old fart so long to introduce him is mindblowing. In his next memoir he will write that he "timed it perfectly" and it was all intentional and he was waiting for some signals in the training ground that Fagioli was ready for it. He will believe his lies too.
Nailed it. Damn. That's precisely what's going to happen. I remember when he unfairly benched Morata for a whole semester, when he was already destroying every game he took part in.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

If not for injuries we’d still be losing matches playing the same fucked up line up week in week out. We should never forget that.

If Allegri ever says it was all intentional he’s even more full of shit than I thought.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If not for injuries we’d still be losing matches playing the same fucked up line up week in week out. We should never forget that.

If Allegri ever says it was all intentional he’s even more full of shit than I thought.
if Allegri had it his way he probably would’ve been loaned out Lolol. Same with management. I think the only reason he stayed was because he said no to all offers and was willing to fight for his spot.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

And This should be said out loud Because delusion, fuckeries and lies should not be used as arguments Nor permitted. Enough is enougj

If it werent for injured we would be still starting mac fucking kenny and losing every single game.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nailed it. Damn. That's precisely what's going to happen. I remember when he unfairly benched Morata for a whole semester, when he was already destroying every game he took part in.
So now you’re just making shit up? :lol2:

In the first half of 2014-15 Morty featured in 14 of 19 Serie A matches and 5 of 6 CL group stage matches. He scored 4 goals. He wasn’t destroying every game he took part in lol. He missed multiple sitters in the two group stage matches against Olympiacos which would have meant we didn’t get out of the group.

His explosion in form came with the Coppa + League matches against Verona when he had a goal and two assists and then was in fantastic form for the rest of winter and spring after that.

But big lol that he was destroying it before that, or that he was rotting on the bench. If you’re going to bitch, at least pick a legit example.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, could we just enjoy Fagioli here in this thread and be excited for a player who looks like a fantastic talent finally getting his chance and shining. Instead of turning his thread into another bitchfest about Allegri thread. Kid has scored two great goals and been a breath of fresh air these past couple matches. Let’s celebrate that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Anyways, could we just enjoy Fagioli here in this thread and be excited for a player who looks like a fantastic talent finally getting his chance and shining. Instead of turning his thread into another bitchfest about Allegri thread
Why not both?

Chill, some peeps just wanted to put things straightr regarding Fagioli and do not permit false credits

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We finally have youth talents…plural.

people need to rejoice at our current bounty because we would probably sell them in summer lol

enjoy them while you can :hustini:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I agree with those saying that Fagioli can do even better and that these are ridiculously tough matches to finally get a good run about with the team. He still ended up with two goals.

But just imagine if he wouldn't have gotten those goals and we lost against Inter, which looked likely during the first 45. Folks would be calling for a loan just like Miretti, with Allegri leading the charge, I'm sure.

This is just another reason why we need to sack Allegri and bring in someone we can trust with young talent while getting results.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree with those saying that Fagioli can do even better and that these are ridiculously tough matches to finally get a good run about with the team. He still ended up with two goals.

But just imagine if he wouldn't have gotten those goals and we lost against Inter, which looked likely during the first 45. Folks would be calling for a loan just like Miretti, with Allegri leading the charge, I'm sure.

This is just another reason why we need to sack Allegri and bring in someone we can trust with young talent while getting results.
We beat inter and still people want to loan miretti lol ridiculous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 127)