Nicolò Fagioli (52 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Still think McKennie could turn into something.

but if a big offer comes in sell him and get Rovella back.

Paredes not needed.
Yeah dump Paredes and McKennie and get rovella back. Rabiot would be nice for depth but he’ll probably be too expensive. I’m guessing Zakaria will be returned so maybe he can get another chance because we’ll need a DM type to balance the midfield group

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah dump Paredes and McKennie and get rovella back. Rabiot would be nice for depth but he’ll probably be too expensive. I’m guessing Zakaria will be returned so maybe he can get another chance because we’ll need a DM type to balance the midfield group
Sell/release/not buy all of them and use the money for someone who’s actually world class, add Pogba, Rovella, Loca, Fagioli and Miretti.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I cried harder

- - - Updated - - -

Sell/release/not buy all of them and use the money for someone who’s actually world class, add Pogba, Rovella, Loca, Fagioli and Miretti.
I like a Pogba-Loca-Fagioli midfield, we saw that trio in preseason vs Chivas. Would like to see that in an actual game because it looked pretty intriguing. Rovella, Miretti, and some DM/b2b type can provide the depth.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The problem of having too much deadweight. Zakaria and Arthur will likely return. Zakaria has some value but Arthur will be very hard to sell. Then there needs to be an offer found for McKennie. Paredes, I don't know the terms of his loan but normally there is an obligation that may trigger and we get him too.

For next season I can see Miretti going on loan or Rovella not returning due to having too many players again.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
For next season I can see Miretti going on loan or Rovella not returning due to having too many players again.
Rovella not being at Juventus is almost as big of a crime as Fagioli rotting on the bench, maybe even more so, because he actually proved he could play in serie A before the season even began. If they dump him again I’m gonna lose my mind.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I have to admit I haven't seen a Juve game for over a month, too much garbage and no time. Tonight I tuned in just to see Fagioli and Miretti.

Glad I did it even though I'm sure he'd be rotting on the bench had Allegri's puppies (Burger and Parepiss) hadn't been injured.

Luckily the quality comes on top over the long term, keep it up kid!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Now, here's a real talent, a guy who understands the value of the shirt. You nurture and develop players like this. You support players like him. You allow them to play and to make mistakes. Fagioli is the type of player you offer a contract extension and keep at the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 41)