Nicolò Fagioli (46 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think he obviously stays and Miretti and Rovella are loaned out.

With all the injuries we collect during a normal season, he should hopefully get a decent amount of minutes.
I think Rovella's spot depends on Rabiot (im just gonna assume Paredes will replace Arthur) because I'm pretty confident they will carry 7 midfielders after Pogba and McKennies injuries. Hopefully all that Monaco noise is true and they actually qualify.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
im starting to think Rovella will stay, Allegri anme dropped him in a press conference with Fagioli,
Miretti defs loans out tough
I take all our team press conferences with a pinch of salt. Allegri probably has little say on the team, like many of his predecessors, contrary to the belief of many on here.
That would be the ideal outcome, but I’m not holding my breath on it.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Hopefully loaned, he needs to play as hes still only a teenager with no real experience above serie C. Dunno what sitting at the end of the bench or repeating in C will accomplish
Yes I can’t imagine Juve selling Miretti after the couple impressive showings he had at the end of the year. I think he could get 1k minutes staying. IMO more beneficial practicing with the likes of ADM and PP etc etc learning Max’s system than 2500 minutes somewhere else not under Max’s eyes.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fagioli for sure can play as regista, in fact anyone with good posession and passing vision can... but ill be honest, this man seems to have an eye for final passes that no ones on the team posseses.

We should try him more as an 8 or treq and see how it goes before planting him in front of bonucci. His potential should not be wasted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)