Nicolò Fagioli (69 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Fagioli for sure can play as regista, in fact anyone with good posession and passing vision can... but ill be honest, this man seems to have an eye for final passes that no ones on the team posseses.

We should try him more as an 8 or treq and see how it goes before planting him in front of bonucci. His potential should not be wasted.
Absolutely, putting someone to play the regista role when they have other qualities is kinda redundant and to be honest sort of retarded.

I find the need for a regista unnecessary unless we have a player who clearly operates in that role.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Fagioli for sure can play as regista, in fact anyone with good posession and passing vision can... but ill be honest, this man seems to have an eye for final passes that no ones on the team posseses.

We should try him more as an 8 or treq and see how it goes before planting him in front of bonucci. His potential should not be wasted.
you see the vision. The closer Fagioli is to goal (or more specifically the box) the better. And that’s how he’s operated so far in preseason, so I’m hopeful Allegri agrees. Hoping he also starts vs Sassuolo. That lineup we saw vs the u23 felt like the lineup were gonna see week 1, barring injury.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
you see the vision. The closer Fagioli is to goal (or more specifically the box) the better. And that’s how he’s operated so far in preseason, so I’m hopeful Allegri agrees. Hoping he also starts vs Sassuolo. That lineup we saw vs the u23 felt like the lineup were gonna see week 1, barring injury.
I think the same, and allegri has been using him like he should. The thing was that the ball never reached to him with constancy. But is fine, we should try to to continue trying thats all. The problem lies more in finding a good balance behind fagiole, to find a way to make the ball reach to him and then see how much imput he can offer.

IM pretty sure that with Vlaho chiesa and dimaria on form, he will have plenty chances to make important passes.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think the same, and allegri has been using him like he should. The thing was that the ball never reached to him with constancy. But is fine, we should try to to continue trying thats all. The problem lies more in finding a good balance behind fagiole, to find a way to make the ball reach to him and then see how much imput he can offer.

IM pretty sure that with Vlaho chiesa and dimaria on form, he will have plenty chances to make important passes.
it would help if he didn’t have a corpse to his left

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Done Deal and confirmed! Nicolò #Fagioli will extend his contract with #Juventus until 2026 and he will stay at #Juve (3 clubs wanted him on loan).
[Nicolo Schira]

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd say he has the ideal opportunity here at a big club where a lot of the midfielders above him in the team are shit or injury prone, but we'll probably give him 10 minute appearances then when he inevitably does nothing we'll loan him out to Parma in the winter with an option to buy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)