Nicolò Fagioli (16 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
yeah leave him there and let Arthur run Juves midfield.
Bold assumption to think that Arthur runs.

But seriously I'd rather give him regular play time for another Serie A team than see him get 80minutes all season for us. Recall him after a season.

I would also include Rovella in a potential SMS deal.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I just heared that his agent a month ago said that he wont leave another year on loan. But his contract is expiring in 2023, so either he stays and signs a new contract or he finds a new club.
We better keep this kid. Played what, 33 times for them this season? Big part of the team getting promoted.

- - - Updated - - -

Renew contract and leave him there for another year.
No.

Jun 16, 2020
We better keep this kid. Played what, 33 times for them this season? Big part of the team getting promoted.

- - - Updated - - -

No.
They’re rightfully applying pressure. He played a huge role this year, contributing 10 goals as a midfielder. Even tho he’s not undisputed, Pecchia subs him quite often big overal he’s been a very important player.

Situation reminds me a bit of Pellegrini. They wanted to loan him again, he refused and now he’s our best LB. Not that he’s world class but without a doubt better than Sandro and De Sciglio. If he accepted a loan there would be a good chance he’d be a bench warmer at some random Serie A club with a coach preferring the clubs own players or some experienced guy.

All those guys watch our games. Pellegrini before, Fagioli in the last two seasons and obviously they realize that they have a good chance of becoming a starter here.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Juventus would be considering letting Fagioli's adventure at #Cremonese continue. That way he will gain more experience and would be monitored closely. A 1-yr loan in Serie A to complete his growth path.

[Corriere dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)