Nicolò Fagioli (22 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He didnt get a single minite with Italy U21 and he is supposed to be Italy's next big thing. We must be missing something.
Who is calling him "the" next big thing? He is one of many very exciting young players. He is ours too so might as well give him a shot.

Tonali, Rovella, and Ricci are big for their age group and already established players in Serie A and the U21 NT. Esposito does great as well and fits the same mould that Nicolato uses for the first 3.

Jun 16, 2020
Im watching the second half vs Alessandria. Is having a good game, didnt made the difference but showed some nice passes and didn’t do much wrong. Playing as a regista

- - - Updated - - -

He’s so talented, can’t wait until the days of our useless midfield are over and that we’ll have Rovella, Loca and Fagioli

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Im watching the second half vs Alessandria. Is having a good game, didnt made the difference but showed some nice passes and didn’t do much wrong. Playing as a regista

- - - Updated - - -

He’s so talented, can’t wait until the days of our useless midfield are over and that we’ll have Rovella, Loca and Fagioli
have you been watching Ranocchia? I haven’t, so I’m curious as to how he’s playing beyond the stat sheet. I know the club he plays for is garbage. Guessing he will be loaned out again next year?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think it’s also noteworthy to mention that Fagioli has played numerous roles for cremo this season. Primarily regista, but also trequartista, mezzala, and double pivot. Put him wherever and he will ball.

Jun 16, 2020
For me he remains the most talented primavera player we have. Many on VS were/are more convinced about Miretti btw. Hopefully he stays with us next year, just go all-in for the rejuvenation and add a capable experienced player next to Fagioli, Rovella, McKennie and Locatelli. Best case scenario would be that Bentancur will be able to provide a bit more than he currently does, the obvious ones out. With 6 midfielders we should be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)