Nicolò Fagioli (55 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
On a technical level no doubt, but it's still a good base for him at this stage. You could see Verratti, Insigne and the others were also too good but it didn't harm them.

His first touch really is spot on, it's something you can't teach, and such a difference maker at an elite level for midfielders. Here's hoping he can keep growing.

Jun 16, 2020
next season i want to see this guy in our squad 100%, he deserves a chance
Remains so frustrating that Pirlo just refused using him. Portanova had more Serie A minutes than him and he left in january ffs.

Who know how things went if he had 5 games with us. Might have been the difference between him being a starter for Italy U21 and playing in Serie A now.

I’ve seen a lot more of Fagioli than I’ve seen of Rovella, but Fagioli seems more talented to me.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
On a technical level no doubt, but it's still a good base for him at this stage. You could see Verratti, Insigne and the others were also too good but it didn't harm them.

His first touch really is spot on, it's something you can't teach, and such a difference maker at an elite level for midfielders. Here's hoping he can keep growing.
Agreed. Sitting on Juve bench would have destroyed his career. And no guarantee to play in Serie A either. Ihattaren and Dragusin have not played a minute for Samp yet.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
next season i want to see this guy in our squad 100%, he deserves a chance
Probably was good to loan him out this year, considering he hadn’t played much above Serie C prior, a year to acclimate to a higher level of the game with a lot of minutes on the pitch (only played 1500 last season as he spent a lot of time on our first team bench). But absolutely should be a rotation piece with us next year if he continues playing like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)