Nicolò Fagioli (35 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
one thing I have noticed is he’s gotten physically stronger. He doesn’t get as easily pushed off the ball anymore. So a year in serie B will help him in that regard. Still want him in serie A though. Technically he’s top tier. Once the physical and mental catches up, watch out.

The u21 midfield is stacked. Rovella, Tonali, and Ricci are all elite talents. If that were juves starting midfield we’d win the scudetto lol.
That Ricci kid is special indeed. I wonder where he will end up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
we are so stupid, with current midfield he could easily get 1500 minutes this season for us.
Could actually start yesterdays game instead of Benta as regista.
Why our mgmt think its the best way to develop a talent by sending him to a lumberjack league, get him on for last 15mins in games and he will do work for you. Especially this season when u fucking got 5 subs - why we are not using this to help develop our kids its beyond me.

Jun 16, 2020
Ive been fanboying this lad so much since Allegri’s last season. Frustrating seeing his talent, realizing that he’s only in B by now and then watching our midfielders. It’s a disgrace!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
These CMs that keep their head up the whole match very rarely fail from what I've seen. Ask yourself how many times you see Rabiot or Bentancur check their shoulder as the ball is arriving to them. The answer is never because they don't have the natural technique to be comfortable playing without staring directly at the ball.

Honestly, he is more ready for Serie A mentally than all of our midfielders except Loca. The only question is the physicality but that will never change so we might as well put him in the team.

It would be amazing to have some young players on modest wages.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
These CMs that keep their head up the whole match very rarely fail from what I've seen. Ask yourself how many times you see Rabiot or Bentancur check their shoulder as the ball is arriving to them. The answer is never because they don't have the natural technique to be comfortable playing without staring directly at the ball.

Honestly, he is more ready for Serie A mentally than all of our midfielders except Loca. The only question is the physicality but that will never change so we might as well put him in the team.

It would be amazing to have some young players on modest wages.
Pirlo was the king of that shit. It also takes a level of composure to do that during a game. Like if any of our jabronis attempted it they’d probably trip over themselves.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Another good game. Ranocchia looked pretty good too, but they’re different type of mids. Ranocchia is more of a b2b. He’s got a good shot on him and a good engine but I don’t think he’s as polished as Fagioli. Then again I’d take him over Rabiot right now. This midfield could go from shit to class real quick next season. I’m more sure of Fagioli returning but Ranocchia is on the right trajectory as well.

EC368675-84E3-4881-8F20-B0EC0E1F9D75.jpeg

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Another good game. Ranocchia looked pretty good too, but they’re different type of mids. Ranocchia is more of a b2b. He’s got a good shot on him and a good engine but I don’t think he’s as polished as Fagioli. Then again I’d take him over Rabiot right now. This midfield could go from shit to class real quick next season. I’m more sure of Fagioli returning but Ranocchia is on the right trajectory as well.

Simple solution, rebuild midfield with sales of Ramsey, Rabiot and McKennie. Get Rovella and Fagioli back here plus buy one more WC mid or top talent (Tchouameni, Kamara)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Alberto-Aquilani-10.jpg

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
In Daniel's corner with this kid. With our midfield situation even Max must think it was a mistake not keeping him. Of course doing well in lower league, but sometimes players perform just as well with better talent around them.

Max just trusts experienced players. Why would MDS and Rugs still be here? At least if the kid made a mistake he would have a legitimate excuse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 26)