Nicolò Fagioli (12 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
For me he remains the most talented primavera player we have. Many on VS were/are more convinced about Miretti btw. Hopefully he stays with us next year, just go all-in for the rejuvenation and add a capable experienced player next to Fagioli, Rovella, McKennie and Locatelli. Best case scenario would be that Bentancur will be able to provide a bit more than he currently does, the obvious ones out. With 6 midfielders we should be fine
Dont forget your boy Ranocchia. I think he’s taken a massive step forward this year and would look even better if he wasn’t on such a shit team. He plays like Locatelli. Idk if there’s gonna be space for him next season, but that has more to do with our inability to dump the deadwood. I think he’s ready for serie A as well.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
man this is gonna sound hyperbolic, but in the 20+ years of watching this club, Fagioli is in my top 5 favorites, and he hasnt really even played for us. There’s just something so entertaining about his game. I wanna see him with Juve full time so bad.
I get the same vibe idk exactly what it is yet but you can tell there is intelligence there not to mention some nice weighing of the ball, that first assist is a good example of both. I bet half our roster can't make that pass.
Especially now that our season turned out to be an experiment he should have been here to develop.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
man this is gonna sound hyperbolic, but in the 20+ years of watching this club, Fagioli is in my top 5 favorites, and he hasnt really even played for us. There’s just something so entertaining about his game. I wanna see him with Juve full time so bad.
he is like Del Piero of the midfield, can see why u love him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)