Nicolò Fagioli (28 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
First half as you could expect; technical highlights, great passing, defensive coverage a bit less and (another) assist. I remain such a big fan of him

- - - Updated - - -

Got subbed after a hour playing, not sure why. Don’t regret watching it, good game.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
E409859C-B2AB-49CD-B346-7A9F6AB9BEDB.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Idc how crazy it sounds, it’s like watching a young Modric. The way he moves. The touch on the ball. The creativity. The vision.
He’s been consistently showing his talent at every age group/level he’s been in, only Serie A and the first team are missing.

Remains the biggest talent we have for me, followed close by Soule, then Ranocchia and Miretti. Might add someone between Dragusin or De Winter to close the top 5, but it’s a bit difficult to compare the talent of a defender and a attacking player.

Ive been sleeping a bit too much on Soule recently.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
He’s been consistently showing his talent at every age group/level he’s been in, only Serie A and the first team are missing.

Remains the biggest talent we have for me, followed close by Soule, then Ranocchia and Miretti. Might add someone between Dragusin or De Winter to close the top 5, but it’s a bit difficult to compare the talent of a defender and a attacking player.

Rovella?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Yeah last year I thought Fagioli and Dragusin were the two serie A caliber players. Correia was pretty impressive too, but his development has kinda been stunted this season. Ranocchia was the surprise, and he’s made another jump this season. Vrioni has looked great in Austria, not sure what they’re gonna do with him, my guess is plusvalenza. The primavera kid that impressed me the most last season was Barrenechea, even ahead of Soule. He seems to be getting closer to his return.

This year I think De Winter is good enough for serie A, and I like him more than Dragusin. Miretti has a lot of potential but I think a loan to serie B would be good for him, he’s still pretty raw.

Wish Da Graca could stay fit. Also, what happened to Ricci? He is/was a decent prospect as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)