Nicolò Fagioli (10 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
forget the skill, just the fact he attempted it is significant. Thats courage and vision I havent seen from our other mids. I legitimately don’t remember one long ball from Arthur or Rabiot this season. Bentancur is gun shy as well, and even when he does attempt them they’re not very accurate.
Arthur can't even kick the ball that high.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
https://juvecanal.com/news/pirlo-mckennie-can-only-get-better/

Fagioli?

“He joined us also because Portanova left and to replace him in the squad we thought of him from the beginning of January. He will be part of the First Team and on some occasions he will be able to go with the U23 team.”

i hope this guy gets more minutes than portanova. he's obviously more talented.
Idk about you, but sounds like Pirlo has no idea/intention on how to fit him into the squad @Osman

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Thread pinned:touched:
How beautiful will it be if he takes his chances and makes a serious claim of a starting spot?
Would spare us a lot of money and a spot on the CL list.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
First youngster we’ve produced in a while that has looked genuinely talented. He made quite a few mistakes the other day but he had a swagger and confidence that means he’s either going to be a star or a complete nobody. Let’s hope it’s the former!

Jun 16, 2020
https://juvecanal.com/news/pirlo-mckennie-can-only-get-better/

Fagioli?

“He joined us also because Portanova left and to replace him in the squad we thought of him from the beginning of January. He will be part of the First Team and on some occasions he will be able to go with the U23 team.”

i hope this guy gets more minutes than portanova. he's obviously more talented.
He’s able to play for the U23 team until he has 5 games with the first team if I’m not mistaken, he should play as much as possible so hopefully we continue using him at U23. Annoying to see young players rotting on the bench

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)