Nicolò Fagioli (112 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Reality: maybe a stupid EPL club or someone like Atlético comes in for him.

In Italy there are few teams who can afford him even if he took a cut to €3m; Inter, Milan, Napoli, Roma, Lazio, maybe a Fiorentina (lol) or Atalanta at a push. Half of those won't want him.

https://www.rossoneriblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/serieasalaries.png
he should have accepted napoli during the last summer mercato. we'd be blessed with milik's presence though, while marseille is his exact level

i still can't get over berna's downfall. he's got everything to become a solid serie a footballer, except some testosterone. maybe it's not even his gf who gave birth to their child

1611849849038.png

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So what Mckennie and Arthur are incompetent now? Lets not kid ourselves here, Fagioli played against a Serie B side, he's still some way off even getting a regular starting spot, even if the midfield is not in a good state
and he's 20 in a couple of weeks, so it's 100% normal

imagine a team selling an obviously talented mid just because at the age of 20, he's not good enough to be a regular starter for them. i wonder how they'd look a couple of years later.

oh wait, that's milan and locatelli, and they look utterly stupid. i bet they feel stupid too

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

imagine a team selling an obviously talented mid just because at the age of 20, he's not good enough to be a regular starter for them. i wonder how they'd look a couple of years later.

oh wait, that's milan and locatelli, and they look utterly stupid. i bet they feel stupid too
We have other players we need off the books before we should be looking at even touching our u23s.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Whatever it takes to defend Tootsie.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

If we were to hypothetically get Aouar/Pogba and Locatelli which is what is rumoured in the last few weeks, adding to Arthur, Bentancur, Mckennie. And in this instance I'm going to discount Ramsey and Rabiot, Fagioli will struggle to break in.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If we were to hypothetically get Aouar/Pogba and Locatelli which is what is rumoured in the last few weeks, adding to Arthur, Bentancur, Mckennie. And in this instance I'm going to discount Ramsey and Rabiot, Fagioli will struggle to break in.
i bet lord tici isn't an idiot to keep pogba, locatelli, arthur, benta, wes, ramsey and rabiot in the squad. that's 7 cm's and their salaries

anyway...

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i bet lord tici isn't an idiot to keep pogba, locatelli, arthur, benta, wes, ramsey and rabiot in the squad. that's 7 cm's and their salaries

anyway...
Two of Arthur, Bentancur and Ramsey should leave in that case. Ramsey would probably have to be one, I'd say.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

anyway...
I already stated that I've discounted rabiot and ramsey in anticipation. Lets not forget we have Rovella for next season as well who's already a regular for Genoa to consider.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Quote where he said that, or shut the fuck up for once.

Don't you get tired of trying to spin everything every day.
https://www.goal.com/en/news/fagioli-can-be-a-regista-juventus-boss-predicts-future-pirlo/n8255ef3jszw1h1qbaf14hk93#:~:text=Juventus-,'Fagioli can be a regista' - Juventus boss predicts future,Pirlo role for teenage star&text=Juventus head coach Andrea Pirlo,excellent understanding of the game.

“He can be a regista because he understands how to read the game, that could be his role in the future."

well well well... perhaps that'll shut you up for a while. :lol:

Oct 23, 2011
This would be very weird. With all the emphasis the club's putting in rejuvenating the squad and the youth teams, we are going to sell the first player in a decade coming out of primavera that looks like he can be of use to us in a couple of years?

Where in that article does Pirlo say it's difficult to place how he would fit over the next couple of years?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 103)