Nicolò Fagioli (78 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's a sad day when fans are calling for a guy who has just turned 20 who has barely played senior football and none against Serie A level opposition to come in and improve the team.
this is true, but we give mentally weak players like kulu and rabiot chance after chance. might as well give this guy some time.

even frabotta was useful early on in the season.

my other worry is that we are are really risking not having any fit first team mids at this rate. rabiot, bentancur have been playing non stop and mckennie doesnt look fully fit. it was a mistake to let khedira go and not get a back up

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This is a kid that I saw step in front of 70,000 people at 17 years old and look composed and unbothered by the stage. You can say it was an exhibition against MLS players, but I’m sure he’s never played in front of that many people or that kind of quality before in his life. The MLS side also had some really good players on the field that day, like Davies and Adams just off the top. I believe he’s ready, he just needs a chance.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Every other major club who has injuries this season is playing their youngsters, meanwhile in juventus: you’re going to be a full back and your going to be a fullback and wait, you’re a fullback already? You’re going to be winger maybe even a forward

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he's got the same little turns than arthur, looks cool on the ball, and while crotone is no porto when it comes to pressing, he's not shitting his pants under pressure at all. just give him 20-30 minutes regularly, the potential is clearly there.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I don't think he had a wrong pass, it's 20 mins Vs the last placed team and 3-0 up, but still...

I think that this won't be a cameo appearance, Spezia at home is another game where he could and probably should play...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 45)