Nicolò Fagioli (37 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
McKen as a starting mid for Juve :lol::lol:
Makes sense if the gameplan vs Chivas was a preview of things to come and the RCM is gonna be pushing up and wide playing one twos with Di Maria. McKennie is at his best in or around the box, so it fits his characteristics. Hes a much better fit in that setup than Rabiot and Zakaria imo (I'd argue Fagioli is the best fit out of all them, including McKennie, but ill save that for another time hehe)

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
And now Pogba is injured.

If this forum had any power, Rabiot would be gone and our midfield would be McKennie - Fagioli - Zakaria... Or Arthur.

Like I said. Be careful what you wish for. You guys are way too easily controlled by emotions and echo chambers.

Thank God you guys are here, and not on making any actual decisions.
Look at this clown, thinking his 2 cents is worth a dollar.

May 26, 2016
And now Pogba is injured.

If this forum had any power, Rabiot would be gone and our midfield would be McKennie - Fagioli - Zakaria... Or Arthur.

Like I said. Be careful what you wish for. You guys are way too easily controlled by emotions and echo chambers.

Thank God you guys are here, and not on making any actual decisions
So what do you wish for ?

More sideways, clueless, uninspiring passing like last year ?

A midfield with zero balls and absolute no creative intent should be opposed 100%, Even if they have more experience.

I dont blame people for wanting us to give our youth a chance at all.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Patrizi, you have had me searching through every holy scripture known to man from top to bottom.

Because surely, a Rabiot fanboy has to be one of the prophesied signs of the end times?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Just thrust this guy in pogbas rol now
yeah, he played primarily LCM for cremonese so he’s comfortable there. Outside of Pogba he was always our most creative mid imo. Without Pogba he just became that much more important. And even when Pogba returns we know he isn’t mr durable so there should be plenty of opportunity for Fagioli. Just hope he stays relatively fit himself.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Has a certain elegance with the ball. Reminds me of Zidane a bit.

Also he likes to play vertically and has courage, which we lacked so much in recent years.

Definitely should stay.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We need more AM, what is with this team stacking all the DM ? oh wait we will play 4-3-3 a formation without a DM ?

Cronios has left the chat, for this conversation you will be charged in Cronios $$ where 1 USD $ = 0.33 Cronios $. The amount of charge = 10 C $

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)