Nicolò Fagioli (52 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He did nothing less then the rest of the team tbh. More than many actually. Not exactly the player to resolve our issues with goals and assists. However, during difficult games he was one of the few that managed to have good performances. We don't have a better midfielder in our roster with his attributes and with the ability to man-mark. Therein lies my bias. Nothing personal. Nothing emotional. Purely based on football, and the games we're about to play in CL in the winter.

When we play Bayern Munich or Manchester City. I 1000 percent would choose Rabiot instead of McKennie, Zakaria or Fagioli.

Put your emotions aside and you'll know i'm right.
Absolute dross and pure garbage. Emotional bias aside your ass tbh. The fucker earns 7 million a year, so he's actually supposed to perform like a 7 million a-year player. It's that simple - it's just maths.

His work rate is abysmal, his lethargic disposition and nonchalant attitude repulsive, and he possesses the character and charisma of a paraplegic possum.

I haven't seen enough, nor have you, of Zakaria in our jersey to pass judgment. Fagioli's composure and passing range shits all over Fagiot with his overhyped experience. I'd pick McNuggets over Fagiot any day, if only for his heart and hustle, two qualities the French shitcunt severely lacks.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 27, 2011
Lol, come on dude. It isn’t ‘Rabiot was as bad as the others’, in fact in every underwhelming game we had he managed to be one of the worst performers on the pitch. Undoubtedly.

That guy doesn’t serve us anymore. Never did tbh. No grinta, or any type of passing/technical ability to compensate it.
I don't agree. In every underwhelming game we had last year, you could say the same thing about almost everyone. As long as we have McKennie, Zakaria and Fagioli as alternatives, there's no way we should be letting go of Rabiot. We would really regret it against a formidable opposition. Say what you will about him, but there's no denying that he's capable of twice the performance McKennie or Zakaria ever will.

Now I really like Fagioli. But he's a totally different player. Be careful what you wish for. When we play Bayern, or Manchester, I want Rabiot there. And I can promise you that De Bruyne, Thiago, or Modric would very much appreciate having Zakaria, or McKennie there instead of Rabiot. Especially Barella.

Besides Pogba, Rabiot is the most difficult opponent to play against.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolute dross and pure garbage. Emotional bias aside your ass tbh. The fucker earns 7 million a year, so he's actually supposed to perform like a 7 million a-year player. It's that simple - it's just maths.

His work rate is abysmal, his lethargic disposition and nonchalant attitude repulsive, and he possesses the character and charisma of a paraplegic possum.

I haven't seen enough, nor have you, of Zakaria in our jersey to pass judgment. Fagioli's composure and passing range shits all over Fagiot with his overhyped experience. I'd pick McNuggets over Fagiot any day, if only for his heart and hustle, two qualities the French shitcunt severely lacks.
His work rate is actually pretty good. He covers more ground than most.
I've seen enough of Zakaria to understand his abilities and limitations.
The fact that you'd pick McKennie over Rabiot any day tells me everything i need to know about your opinion. It's shallow.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
Expected to start? wtf is this? Fifa 22?

We have a whole season to play. And we have CL to compete in. I'm all for giving McKennie starts. I even hope Fagioli starts a lot of games. But like I said, when we play City or PSG, there's no denying that Rabiot would be a better selection than either of them. Denying that is absurd.

Rabiot has one year left on his contract. It could be wise to sell him now to get something for him form financial aspect. But our team would become weaker for it. 100%.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rofl: :howler: Ok dude. Whatever. Good for you. You keep believing that nonsense. You do you, and I am going to revert back to reality, where Fagiot is, unfortunately, still on our books, still a lazy unproductive cunt, and still a lethargic turd on inflated wages who doesn't warrant a renewal.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

We have a whole season to play. And we have CL to compete in. I'm all for giving McKennie starts. I even hope Fagioli starts a lot of games. But like I said, when we play City or PSG, there's no denying that Rabiot would be a better selection than either of them. Denying that is absurd.

Rabiot has one year left on his contract. It could be wise to sell him now to get something for him form financial aspect. But our team would become weaker for it. 100%.
I see a lot of words but no answer. If Rabiot is so clear of McKennie why is McKennie the projected starter?

Rabiot offers nothing in the offensive phase of the game, and I mean that almost literally. Doesn’t create, doesn't score, doesn’t make runs. Put it this way; McKennie is better at defending than Rabiot is at attacking.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Rabiot offers nothing in the offensive phase of the game, and I mean that almost literally. Doesn’t create, doesn't score, doesn’t make runs. Put it this way; McKennie is better at defending than Rabiot is at attacking.
I was gonna say that given Rabiot's non-existent output in the offensive phase, why won't anyone want to lineup against him, nothing to fear.

Last edited:

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Rabiot destroyed allmost every counter attack we had , he slows our attack game so much, every time he played , I kept asking god «what have I done , where have I sinned so much , forgive me my lord for my sins , i promise will do better if you get rid of this guy »
Shure at the end of the season he had like 3 great games but after playing here 3 years , sorry but not sorry but FOF

Jun 27, 2011
I see a lot of words but no answer. If Rabiot is so clear of McKennie why is McKennie the projected starter?

Then you didn't understand my answer. What the hell is a projected starter supposed to mean? Are you suggesting we'll be fielding the same team every game? It is one thing to play against Sassuolo. Another to play against City.

All I'm saying is be careful what you wish for. Because come late February, when we meet City or Bayern, Rabiot offers a hell of a lot more than McKennie ever would. There is absolutely no way anybody can tell me otherwise. And with Zakaria and Fagioli the other two alternatives, i'm in doubt you guys even realize what you're wishing for.

- - - Updated - - -

I was gonna say that given Rabiot's non-existent output in the offensive phase, why won't anyone want to lineup against him, nothing to fear.
Why does any team play with defensive midfielders? It only really takes one to think a bit. If you've ever played this game. You would realize that Rabiot is a much harder opponent to have than McKennie ever will be. He's not someone you fear for his offensive plays. But you'd be much more likely to lose the ball against Rabiot than McKennie.

Unless we're in need of a goal. In my opinion, Rabiot gives more balance.

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot destroyed allmost every counter attack we had , he slows our attack game so much, every time he played , I kept asking god «what have I done , where have I sinned so much , forgive me my lord for my sins , i promise will do better if you get rid of this guy »
Shure at the end of the season he had like 3 great games but after playing here 3 years , sorry but not sorry but FOF
Rabiot probably gave us more opportunities of a counter attack than anyone else in the team by winning the ball back.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dunno what u r arguing here about, too much reading, but back to Fagiolo, this guy is our gem, it's simply our obligation to give this kid a try in first team. He represents every characteristic we currently need from a midfielder, simply a no brainer that he has to stay and play as rotational player in our mid. If we choose other option then this is just wrongful management on our side

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

I also think people really undervalue Rabiot.
For me, if there is a good offer that suitable and we can invest it (like 20m), we should sell as his contract is expiring. But for free or swap with less quality player like Paredes, I would prefer to have him in Juve squad.

We already able to reduce some salary from Dybala, De Ligt, Berna, Morata. Next should be Arthur and Ramsey. So move him now is not very neccessary

Strickland

May 17, 2019
There's no way to undervalue Fagiot. He earns 7 million - he plays like a 2 million player. If you think otherwise, then perhaps you should donate your eyes to someone who can actually see and benefit from the gift of sight/vision.
Exactly, each summer there are market opportunities we could pick up on a free that are much better than Adrien and would earn less - Calhanoglu last summer, Kessie this one etc. Even if we could sell him for 10m, Id take that offer

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Let me help.

On McKennie:

This is why you can't have nice things.
Lol sorry Mate didn’t get you too much , Conte is amazing at teaching a player basics and soccer he takes avreage players and makes them much much better , like in chelsea with victor moises he was no body conte came there sudenly this guy was one of the best players in thier team
As of today mcnugetts is just avreage not juve level , but he has something conte loves and this is willings to give his best great attitude and alwaying willing to learn to improve , under allegri I cant see him improve to much but with Conte you would be surprised how good he would become , there is a reason why Tothenam were pushing for him before the injury , mckenie needs to learn things from basics from a to b Alegri doesn’t do it well he doesnt develp players , conte yes he build them

- - - Updated - - -

Then you didn't understand my answer. What the hell is a projected starter supposed to mean? Are you suggesting we'll be fielding the same team every game? It is one thing to play against Sassuolo. Another to play against City.

All I'm saying is be careful what you wish for. Because come late February, when we meet City or Bayern, Rabiot offers a hell of a lot more than McKennie ever would. There is absolutely no way anybody can tell me otherwise. And with Zakaria and Fagioli the other two alternatives, i'm in doubt you guys even realize what you're wishing for.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does any team play with defensive midfielders? It only really takes one to think a bit. If you've ever played this game. You would realize that Rabiot is a much harder opponent to have than McKennie ever will be. He's not someone you fear for his offensive plays. But you'd be much more likely to lose the ball against Rabiot than McKennie.

Unless we're in need of a goal. In my opinion, Rabiot gives more balance.

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot probably gave us more opportunities of a counter attack than anyone else in the team by winning the ball back.
Sure winning the ball is ine thing but then u need to know what to do with the ball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)