Nicolò Fagioli (43 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not ready yet - I don't want him to suffer emotional damage if things don't work out early on, so I'd rather we send him to a mid-low tier Serie A team (unless Sass or Fio want him) for a year, and recall him back to base in the summer of 23.

I honestly think we could see Rovella, Fagioli and Miretti in a Juventus midfield setup by 2025.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not ready yet - I don't want him to suffer emotional damage if things don't work out early on, so I'd rather we send him to a mid-low tier Serie A team (unless Sass or Fio want him) for a year, and recall him back to base in the summer of 23.

I honestly think we could see Rovella, Fagioli and Miretti in a Juventus midfield setup by 2025.
dunno man, he's been pretty consistent based on the few matches, highlights i've seen and all those stats/ratings, reports available. :boh: he's not like dragusin who's yet to play 5 games in a row at the same consistently high level, fagioli looks like a key player for one of the best serie b clubs. i'd keep him with the first squad for next season.

Jun 16, 2020
Zanimacchia just missed a penalty for te equaliser

One of the most exciting first half’s I’ve seen in a while. Everything happens. Fagioli had some great touches, predestinato

Great assist Beruatto, Zanimacchia underwhelming

- - - Updated - - -

Fagioli and Zanimacchia both got subbed at '55. Dumb decision regarding Fagioli imo. Zani was horrible

Fagioli wasnt happy with the sub, rightfully

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Sure would have been nice to see what he could have done for Max this season? Couldn't predict the injuries but being they arrived no doubt there was plenty of opportunity to get minutes. I know players need seasoning at lower levels but don't some shine right off the bat at the top level?

Mar 9, 2006
Sure would have been nice to see what he could have done for Max this season? Couldn't predict the injuries but being they arrived no doubt there was plenty of opportunity to get minutes. I know players need seasoning at lower levels but don't some shine right off the bat at the top level?
Allegri doesn't like to use youngsters, Fagioli had no chance to play here under Max

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri doesn't like to use youngsters, Fagioli had no chance to play here under Max
He’s 21. The very same age Morata was when he came here and became a full time starter and our clutch scorer in CL knockouts. The same age Dybala was when he became a starter from day 1 when he arrived. Bentancur played 2700 minutes in 18-19 as a 21 year old under Max. I mean, Allegri has even given chances to useless young players like Rugani, Lemina, and now Pellegrini. Were you expecting him to play random primavera youngsters? We didn’t have a B team while he was here.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Italy is ready to layout the foundation for a better future: Nicolò Fagioli could be among the possible fixed players of the future in the midfield of la Nazionale.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 37)