Nicolò Fagioli (43 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Probably, but we could use one, or two of those. I dont think Loca is being utilized fully as a regista. I dont get the sense that Allegri wants to play him there either.
Yeah, he did the same with another player who is probably pretty similiar in style to Fagioli - Ramsey.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just dont want Fagioli to be wasted like pjanic and maybe locateli

Dont know why allegri do This Instead of letting them Attack

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Andrea D’Amico, agent of #Fagioli to #RadioBianconera: "He needed to play with continuity and I believe sending him to Cremona was the best choice. Regarding the chances of him returning to #Juve at the end of the season, these are evaluations that must be made by the management and the coach."

[@BianconeraNews - Mirko Nicolino]

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I suspect that if Cremonese qualify to Serie A we will extend his loan with them for another year. Better competition to test him and keep observing and evaluating him, a familiar environment and a coach who knows him and trusts him well, giving us time to run down Rabiot and Ramsey’s contracts and bring down Arthur’s book value and I don’t think he would mind

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm a big fan of the pass he plays at 2:09. He knows his teammate is overlapping to his right but chooses a more difficult and dangerous pass because he knows the overlapper will do nothing with it if he plays it there out wide.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Looks really good, I like that he plays with his head up. Also looks to have toughened up playing regularly in Serie B.

We badly need a player like him. I really hope we give him fair chance and don't just loan him out again.
yeah that’s his biggest improvement for me, he plays more physical, like that shoulder check in the beginning of the video. He better not get loaned out again. We need his and rovella‘s technical abilities. We don’t even have a reliable set piece taker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)