Nicolò Fagioli (121 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I read that next season we will loan him to a Serie A team (I hope it's Empoli they play good football and have a good track record with developing midfielders) and if he does as well as he's doing this season we will see him with Juve in 2023-2024.
If we do this I hope for the summer we sell/loan out Arthur and Rabiot and bring in Rovella+an established left side box to box (not counting Ramsey).

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I read that next season we will loan him to a Serie A team (I hope it's Empoli they play good football and have a good track record with developing midfielders) and if he does as well as he's doing this season we will see him with Juve in 2023-2024.
If we do this I hope for the summer we sell/loan out Arthur and Rabiot and bring in Rovella+an established left side box to box (not counting Ramsey).
I cannot remember the last time we loaned a young player out to a serie A club and it turned out to be good. Most of them are loaned out to be benched for half a season or more and eventually return with their confidence destroyed.

TBH I'd rather have the likes of Fagioli on Juve's bench taking part in our training sessions.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I cannot remember the last time we loaned a young player out to a serie A club and it turned out to be good. Most of them are loaned out to be benched for half a season or more and eventually return with their confidence destroyed.

TBH I'd rather have the likes of Fagioli on Juve's bench taking part in our training sessions.
marchisio, rugani, rovella?

btw i also hope fagioli stays with juve next season. he's got unique qualities going forward.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Someone noticed that he rarely plays full 90 minutes. Seems like he still needs to work on his fitness.
Knowing Juve standards that might be the biggest obstacle for him to stay with the team next season.

Jun 16, 2020
An assist and a yellow card in 64 minutes, does he have Arthur's fitness levels? He seems to play an hour +/- in most games.
When he was at our Primavera he often faded away after a hour of playing. I didn’t understand if it was concentration or stamina, my post about it should be somewhere at the beginning of Primavera thread. Was one of my first posts on this forum I remember.

Cant tell you if it’s the same case this year as I haven’t seen enough, but I’m suspecting it to be his stamina indeed. Or there’s some tactical decision from Pecchia but I don’t know Cremonese good enough.

Zanimacchia again on the score sheet, had a assist last game too. He’s having a great year.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
When he was at our Primavera he often faded away after a hour of playing. I didn’t understand if it was concentration or stamina, my post about it should be somewhere at the beginning of Primavera thread. Was one of my first posts on this forum I remember.

Cant tell you if it’s the same case this year as I haven’t seen enough, but I’m suspecting it to be his stamina indeed. Or there’s some tactical decision from Pecchia but I don’t know Cremonese good enough.

Zanimacchia again on the score sheet, had a assist last game too. He’s having a great year.
In the 5 substitutions era I can live with that since he’s performing well and has a good end product, but it’s either him or Arthur in the squad we can’t afford two “not ideally fit” in our midfield.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
With that physique and those assits. Should he play as more of an old fashioned 10?

Locatelli Rovella Zakaria
Fagioli
Strikers
I still see him as an LCM in 433 tbh.

Loca/Fagioli - Jorginho/Rovella - Zakaria/McBurger

His physique is a weird topic to me. Dude is almost 180cm and weighs 71kg, while being just 21yo. In a couple of years he will be at 75kg and that will be just perfect.

The thing I'm worried about the most is that he spends too much time on the bench here. Same goes for Rovella. Both are very good prospects but If Allegri doesn't consider them ready, they will waste their time on the bench...

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I still see him as an LCM in 433 tbh.

Loca/Fagioli - Jorginho/Rovella - Zakaria/McBurger

His physique is a weird topic to me. Dude is almost 180cm and weighs 71kg, while being just 21yo. In a couple of years he will be at 75kg and that will be just perfect.

The thing I'm worried about the most is that he spends too much time on the bench here. Same goes for Rovella. Both are very good prospects but If Allegri doesn't consider them ready, they will waste their time on the bench...
Lets not fool ourselves here, Fagioli will probably still be loaned out, to serie A team this time, next season. Rovella maybe stays with us and gets Sturaro role, but thats probably all that can happen with those youngsters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 102)