Nicolò Fagioli (81 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I get hard everytime i hear this mans name.

Bring back my son to Juve OMG. What a hype player he is

- - - Updated - - -

The few chances i saw him playing last year, were enuff to see this guy had talent worth nurturing.

I hope Allegri keeps his worth on him and value him once he is back with us. Hopefully soon
Same here, that first touch the first time I saw it I immediately thought of Pirlo and Zidane. I am extremely weak for those first touches.
Regarding his physicality, that shouldn't be the simplest thing for a footballer to fix. Let him bulk a bit during the summer and he'll come back ready. He only needs a year or two (at most). I'd be worried if it was anything else but this seems like such a simple fix.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We send our best young prospect to Serie B and he gets a call from National team.

Juve and youth management. :lol:
He wasn’t making the jump from Serie C straight to a top 4-ish team in Serie A. A year in a Serie B side (or a lower table Serie A side) where he gets to be an important player is an important step and is fantastic for his development. Hopefully this helps him be ready to step in here and challenge for a starting XI spot.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
So... who volunteers to tell him the true? :confused:
Main summer transfer objectives:
Ship out Rabiot, Arthur and Alex Sandro. Replace them with Rovella, Fagioli and a new left back. The left back being our primary issue to solve, we could spend most of the budget covering this position as we already have adequate replacements for Rabiot and Arthur in our young guns..

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ship out Rabiot, Arthur and Alex Sandro. Replace them with Rovella, Fagioli and a new left back. The left back being our primary issue to solve, we could spend most of the budget covering this position as we already have adequate replacements for Rabiot and Arthur in our young guns..
hopefully Agresti and co are right that they’re targeting Udogie for LB. He won’t be expensive, he’s young, but can start right away ala Rovella

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We still need a CM and a LW (If we decide to play a winger based formation).
LB should definitely be a priority though.
Rovella might get a chance but I doubt Fagioli will without some Serie A experience as without proper play time he would never develop..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)