Nicolò Fagioli (34 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Well he doesn't have to look down at the ball to control it or pass it. So his natural talent is higher than most right away. The only question of him is the physicality and athleticism.
That’s my biggest doubt for his chances with Allegri, he isn’t very physical. Someone like Allegri would perhaps doubt playing with Dybala and Fagioli at the same time, in Spain they’d go ahead. It did improve tho but that’s nothing strange considering his age.

His touch is just amazing

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
That’s my biggest doubt for his chances with Allegri, he isn’t very physical. Someone like Allegri would perhaps doubt playing with Dybala and Fagioli at the same time, in Spain they’d go ahead. It did improve tho but that’s nothing strange considering his age.

allegri had Pirlo and Pjanic as the focal point of his midfields, I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Jun 6, 2015

I think it also depends on the game a bit. In games where we have most of the possession Max would probably be fine with starting more of these players that are physically a bit weaker but technically gifted. However in a game like yesterday's he definitely likes to have his "soldiers".

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The editorial staff of TuttoJuve.com has contacted by phone, exclusively, the general manager of Cremonese and one of the best managers in the history of Italian soccer, Ariedo Braida, to talk in depth about Nicolò Fagioli:

We are now halfway through the season, Cremonese is taking away some satisfaction and the talent of Nicolò Fagioli is emerging in the Lombard eleven. How are you judging him?

"If I had to joke, I'd say he's a dummy, so Juve would leave him here for a long time (laughs). The truth is that Nicolò is a good player, who still has a lot to learn, but he has great qualities to become even better. He has the ability to do things out of the ordinary, he is a different kind of player. He is mentally strong, technical, intuitive, quick and talented. He stands out from the rest.

It is an important sign of esteem from a manager who has discovered many important players during his football career.

"Rarely do you see such young players of this quality in the world of soccer. And I'm very happy for the call-up to the national team".

Would you see him well in the first team squad of Juventus next year? To be clear, not just aggregate like last year.

"Nicolò possesses all the qualities, but in my opinion he would need more physicality. Because if you want to play in a high-level soccer like the Premier, you have to be able to adapt even against different opponents. It is also true, however, that there are some players who are able to make up for this with talent. He needs to work, to mature, to play, because the Serie B represents a fundamental test for his growth. Only in this way can you arrive in Serie A in the right time.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The editorial staff of TuttoJuve.com has contacted by phone, exclusively, the general manager of Cremonese and one of the best managers in the history of Italian soccer, Ariedo Braida, to talk in depth about Nicolò Fagioli:

We are now halfway through the season, Cremonese is taking away some satisfaction and the talent of Nicolò Fagioli is emerging in the Lombard eleven. How are you judging him?

"If I had to joke, I'd say he's a dummy, so Juve would leave him here for a long time (laughs). The truth is that Nicolò is a good player, who still has a lot to learn, but he has great qualities to become even better. He has the ability to do things out of the ordinary, he is a different kind of player. He is mentally strong, technical, intuitive, quick and talented. He stands out from the rest.

It is an important sign of esteem from a manager who has discovered many important players during his football career.

"Rarely do you see such young players of this quality in the world of soccer. And I'm very happy for the call-up to the national team".

Would you see him well in the first team squad of Juventus next year? To be clear, not just aggregate like last year.

"Nicolò possesses all the qualities, but in my opinion he would need more physicality. Because if you want to play in a high-level soccer like the Premier, you have to be able to adapt even against different opponents. It is also true, however, that there are some players who are able to make up for this with talent. He needs to work, to mature, to play, because the Serie B represents a fundamental test for his growth. Only in this way can you arrive in Serie A in the right time.
High praise from Braida who knows a tbing or two about talented players. I really hope he gets his chance next year

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I get hard everytime i hear this mans name.

Bring back my son to Juve OMG. What a hype player he is

- - - Updated - - -

His value is soaring
The few chances i saw him playing last year, were enuff to see this guy had talent worth nurturing.

I hope Allegri keeps his worth on him and value him once he is back with us. Hopefully soon

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Andrea D'Amico, agent of Nicolò #Fagioli to Rai Sport: "Nicolò has found continuity at #Cremona with a coach like #Pecchia who knows him well. The call up by #Mancini, like the one by #Okoli, shows that he is one of the strongest Italian players. #Juve? We didn't speak yet, but we will."

[@AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)