Nicolò Fagioli (18 Viewers)

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I think Rovella is the only one out of our young mids that will find space here next season. Imo Fagioli, Ranocchia and co. will go out on loan for another year.
And rightfully so. Its quite a leap in quality from Serie B to top flight serie A football. At least Rovella has plenty of experience playing against the bigger teams

Jun 16, 2020
Luca Pellegrini also got called up, relax.

So did Balotelli lmao.
Pellegrini is a quite logical decision, I understand that Mancini wants to see him in training. Emerson sucks and Spina is mostly injured.

Balotelli is totally out of the blue.

Anyway really nice to see Fagioli there and lets not do as if its nothing, it doesnt happen often that a Serie B talent gets selected. Tonali did but there was more hype around him and not sure about Verratti.

Ive said enough about Fagioli since I registered here, nice to see come confirmation.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pellegrini is a quite logical decision, I understand that Mancini wants to see him in training. Emerson sucks and Spina is mostly injured.

Balotelli is totally out of the blue.

Anyway really nice to see Fagioli there and lets not do as if its nothing, it doesnt happen often that a Serie B talent gets selected. Tonali did but there was more hype around him and not sure about Verratti.

Ive said enough about Fagioli since I registered here, nice to see come confirmation.
Yeah it is. It's clearly an experimental training/get together squad (e.g. where is Donnarumma?) but it's good to see him involved.

Will be interesting to see what comments other senior players make about him in the camp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)