Nicolò Fagioli (44 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...16 possessions lost, that's not good.
yeah, it doesn't look good, but not that awful either. players like dybala, mckennie or morata average 9-12 lost possessions per matches, the higher you play on the pitch and the more risk you take the worse this stat will be. fagioli's average is ~10 for the season, but he rarely played a full 90 minutes lately.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Rovella is a classic regista IMO. Fagioli seems to me more offensive and creative, more of a #8 or b2b.
Fagioli is playing both roles for Cremonese, and he's able to do both. But I see Rovella as a natural regista, while Fagioli would be a competitor to Locatelli's LCM
So let’s say these two both turn into top class players… is there enough attacking ability from Fagioli for a Fagioli-Rovella-Locatelli midfield to work?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So let’s say these two both turn into top class players… is there enough attacking ability from Fagioli for a Fagioli-Rovella-Locatelli midfield to work?
This sounds like a dream scenario, isn't it?

I believe Allegri could play this midfield at times but not as a default option. Maybe in a few years when both Rovella and Fagioli have a few years under their belts here.

Then Allegri likes his b2b players to be a bit different, if one is highly technical, the other has to be a workhorse. luckily he's flexible enough, so with hardworking wingers in 433 we could very well see this midfield in a few games per season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 40)