Nicolò Fagioli (28 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
On the field of football, there's a player with hair so fine,
He's called a youngster, though not young, it's quite a crime,
His skills are poor, worse than McKennie's, it's true,
As slow as a turtle, as strong as Cinderella's shoe.

Instead of Serie A, he should be playing in Pasta C,
His beauty might deceive, but his football's plain to see,
He's got Italian flair, but that can't save his game,
It's time to face the truth, he's not fit for football fame.

Oh, how the fans do love him, but it's not for his play,
Perhaps his hair's the reason, or his charming Italian way,
But on the pitch, he's lacking, and it's time to say goodbye,
To this not-so-young "youngster", who couldn't touch the sky.
Missing a beans reference but not bad.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Verse 1:
Oh gather round, my friends, and lend me your ear
I'll sing a tale of a footballer so queer
His name is Moise Kean, and he's quite a sight to see
But trust me when I say, he's the worst in history

Chorus:
Moise Kean, oh Moise Kean
He can't play on a football field, it's quite obscene
His touch is like that of a rapist, it's plain to see
Moise Kean, oh Moise Kean, a footballer he'll never be

Verse 2:
He's got a cotton field at home, where he likes to play
But put him on a football pitch, and he'll ruin your day
He's got no skills, no talent, and no grace
Just a big waste of space, all over the place

Chorus:

Verse 3:
He's tried to play for teams both far and wide
But every time he steps up, he just can't provide
He's like a bull in a china shop, he just can't keep his head
And with every touch he takes, we all wish he were dead

Chorus:

Verse 4:
So let this be a warning, to all who wish to play
If you're like Moise Kean, just stay away
Stick to your cotton fields, and don't come near
The football pitch, or you'll be laughed out of here

Chorus:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey :(
Mr. Chat would never do it without me providing the information.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is Andy now anti-Fagioli as revenge on Tuz for McKennie? :lol:
Ok, I admit that, if true, that's one of the more pathetic things that happened on Tuz, almost Badass-level pathetic, but, despite that, I'm naming Andy my partner in the Fagioli hatred.
And I have nothing against Fagioli. I just hate it when dumb, talentless and weak players get chances to play for Juve.
And I hate it even more when people pretend that the same timber is some future superstar.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Just give him a proper coach ffs
with conte he would become one of the top players, as well its hard for a player to play well when the coach keeps brining your confidence down,
our real problem with this team are the full backs , our full backs are on a level of mid low table team...
and Fagioli not too long ago brough us 3 pointes on his onward then was one of the main reasons us wining inter , but allegri keeps benching him , keeps putting him on the bench and puts him when there is no other choice... great way to kill player confidence , and yes a player can have a bad game sometimes...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ok, I admit that, if true, that's one of the more pathetic things that happened on Tuz, almost Badass-level pathetic, but, despite that, I'm naming Andy my partner in the Fagioli hatred.
And I have nothing against Fagioli. I just hate it when dumb, talentless and weak players get chances to play for Juve.
And I hate it even more when people pretend that the same timber is some future superstar.
That is a lie concocted by Quetz and Post, using Putin disinformation tactics (no surprise there, right Q?) to sway opinion of me. I think Fagioli has talent, and while I would love to drag players through the mud as a sacrifice for McKennie, it won’t be Fags. He is a victim just like many others of the anti-coach, horribly managed and shown no confidence or care just because of his age. I actually don’t trust any of the player performances, even Loca’s, because these guys can’t be this bad.

But please carry on, as I do enjoy your take on this player. :agree:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Is Andy now anti-Fagioli as revenge on Tuz for McKennie? :lol:
If true, then it's truly pathetic and petty.

I look at our midfield, and I see Fagiot, Poofgba, Bookatelli, and Parepiss. It's not as if we have WC performers or available players. This midfield is at least 3 levels below the MVPP of 2015.

Cut the kid some slack, and let's judge him under a proper coach in a "normal"/"regular" season.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's criminal that allegri keeps playing paredes despite having the output of the square root of fuck all, but a few under par/bad games from fagioli and suddenly allegri has lost trust in Fagioli
Neither of those are true. The only game Paredes has started over Fagioli is the last one vs Spezia. Since the restart of the season, among our CMs, Paredes has started the least amount of games (same as Miretti who hasn't been available for the last 3 games). Fagioli has started 6/11 times and was subbed in an additional 4 times, while Paredes started 4/11 and was subbed in 4 times across all competitions. The only constant in our midfield is unsurprisingly Rabiot and then Locatelli.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Neither of those are true. The only game Paredes has started over Fagioli is the last one vs Spezia. Since the restart of the season, among our CMs, Paredes has started the least amount of games (same as Miretti who hasn't been available for the last 3 games). Fagioli has started 6/11 times and was subbed in an additional 4 times, while Paredes started 4/11 and was subbed in 4 times across all competitions. The only constant in our midfield is unsurprisingly Rabiot and then Locatelli.
Yeah, I got the impression he wanted to rest Fagioli yesterday

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, I got the impression he wanted to rest Fagioli yesterday
yeah, its just the fact that once we loaned out McKennie, we are really thin in midfield, considering Pogba is non stop injured and recent Miretti injury. Fagioli also isnt a physical beast who can play all the games and u could see he was tired lately. This is not really on Max, but rather the team he has.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He won't get the credit but his play to start the break before the penalty was superb. A perfect pass to relieve pressure at the edge of the box to Locatelli to start the break.

Really liked how willing he was to get in the box. If he keeps making those runs he'll get more goals.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
was this his best game so far? pressed a lot (one move resulted in an assist), made 4 tackles, 95% passing accuracy, 8/10 duels won, overall there was not a single element of his game that i'd criticize. a pretty complete b2b display

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Fagioli is really good at making passes that are easy to recieve; hardly any bounce. It's an underappreciated skill, but very appreciated when you have a squad full of jabronis that couldnt be trusted to make a simple pass if their lives depended on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)