Nicolò Fagioli (77 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I can see why he could play regista. He's very good at controlling the ball and decent at keeping it under pressure. He also is good at passes between the lines or over the top. His pass from deep a minute after coming on to Cuadrado was a perfect example of it. You can easily see what he'd bring as an AM too with his goal and the one he nearly scored v Salernitana.

Looking at where we are weak in the team we badly need someone who can get the ball forward. It clearly was never going to work with McKennie and Rabiot. If playing him as a regista is what it takes to get him game time ahead of McKennie or instead of Rabiot being in charge of creating then I'm all for it.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I can see why he could play regista. He's very good at controlling the ball and decent at keeping it under pressure. He also is good at passes between the lines or over the top. His pass from deep a minute after coming on to Cuadrado was a perfect example of it. You can easily see what he'd bring as an AM too with his goal and the one he nearly scored v Salernitana.

Looking at where we are weak in the team we badly need someone who can get the ball forward. It clearly was never going to work with McKennie and Rabiot. If playing him as a regista is what it takes to get him game time ahead of McKennie or instead of Rabiot being in charge of creating then I'm all for it.
Nah, regista is a destroyer position, as evidenced by the best regista ever - Andrea Makelele

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The most annoying thing is still how he has to wear that shit 44 while McKennie runs around with #8. When McKennie is eventually sold that shirt better go to Fagioli

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
This fuckhead Allegri is already talking about how his best position is in front of the defense. Hes so close minded it’s irritating. Like everyone with that body type could only be a regista. He’d waste Modric there too.
I said that in transfer thread at the time links surfaced and some thought I was taking a jab at max they obviously don't know the guy
whats an AM? In particular what position takes up in two banks of four or you mean next to striker

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great goal alla Del Piero.

Happy for this lad and he’s been treated poorly by Allegri all season. Hasn’t been given a chance when guys like McKennie and Locatelli have been atrocious for months on end.

This goal won’t change much for him going forward. Still expect him to be loaned out again in January.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And others have mentioned it previously, but he was on the field for a matter of minutes and played a beautiful ball over the top for Cuadrado that should have resulted in at least a chance on goal.

A ball and vision that guys like McKennie and Rabiot could only dream of providing.

This guy is only 21 years old, from our youth sector, loves the club, grew up supporting it and knows what it means to play for us. Has a very good season for Cremonese last year, and we reward him by benching him basically all season. Beggars belief.

So so happy for him right mow.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Fagioli: “Il mio ruolo è regista”
Allegri dice che il suo ruolo è di regista di centrocampo, il ragazzo è d’accordo: “Giocare davanti alla difesa è il mio ruolo. Mi piace giocare tanti palloni e dare geometrie, penso di essere più utile alla squadra giocando in quel ruolo lì.
This fuckhead Fagioli is already talking about how his best position is in front of the defense. Hes so close minded it’s irritating. Like everyone with that body type could only be a regista.

Incredibvle how this retarded fucker didnt wasted a second to call himself a regista, when its clear as water he bleongs to the creative department

Fagioli r4ally is a football cancer that nees to get out ASAP and is so detrimental to himself.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This fuckhead Fagioli is already talking about how his best position is in front of the defense. Hes so close minded it’s irritating. Like everyone with that body type could only be a regista.

Incredibvle how this retarded fucker didnt wasted a second to call himself a regista, when its clear as water he bleongs to the creative department

Fagioli r4ally is a football cancer that nees to get out ASAP and is so detrimental to himself.
Allegri throater now Allegri hater.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Damn, even more happy when I saw what this goal meant to him, he is also loved by his team mates. Grat moment for Juve fan, something u don't get much this season

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Gave us the 3 points today. The team tried really hard to make it a draw but thankfully he surprised everyone.

Hopefully it’s not beginners luck and there’s real talent in him
I see your trolling isnt restricted to Allegri's thread. 63% possession, 0 shots on target conceded. Da fuk you mumbling about?

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn’t matter what position he says he wants to play. He’s already been groomed by the Allegri football pedobear where you sit on the bench until you’re 25 and then forced to play regista.
Imagine being this obsessed. Sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 62)