Nicolò Fagioli (104 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This fuckhead Allegri is already talking about how his best position is in front of the defense. Hes so close minded it’s irritating. Like everyone with that body type could only be a regista. He’d waste Modric there too.

Bizzare thing is he said in front of defense is his real position. But same time said, Fagioli never played there. Then that means that's not his real position? Confusing fella.

Also made a small sarcastic jibe of the youngsters did well with the help of the older players lol.

"the youngsters did well supported by some of those little old fellas around them…"

It almost sounds like it annoys him the youngsters did well compared to the older fellas lol

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Multiple people already said it but I'm here to say that this was a Del Piero like goal. I finally got a reason to like Juventus again in these dark days. Please for the love of god play Fagioli and Miretti more than McKennie and so on. Italy needs this and we need this.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Now that he has the goal, he should be ahead of Miretti and Soule in the pecking order, right?
He should be ahead of Mcknee!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Fagioli and miretti toghter = wow , attractive, sexy football.

looking at our squad give us 1 RB, 1 LB and 1 CB.

in reality its all we need , with conte coaching he is gona make this team destroy seria a …

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
he didn't read tuz before giving this interview

he also played a lot in a double pivot at cremonese. he's certainly capable of playing as an am but he can be effective as a cm too

Yeah he is clearly a CM/deep/roaming playmaker type. But I'm not really sure regista/holding DM is gonna be his best role (which it would need to be if its 3 man midfield, 2 man game is hella different).

He is not an AM/CM hybrid like Miretti. Tho saying that, funnily enough Miretti's main weakness is the final ball/shot/pass closer to the box, despite being adept in AM roles.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He should be ahead of Mcknee!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Fagioli and miretti toghter = wow , attractive, sexy football.

looking at our squad give us 1 RB, 1 LB and 1 CB.

in reality its all we need , with conte coaching he is gona make this team destroy seria a …
if you think Conte plays wow, attractive, sexy football, I have news for you.

Jun 16, 2020
If you didn't brag about not watching before the game in at least 3 different threads does it really count?
Why lying?

- - - Updated - - -

I can see why he could play regista. He's very good at controlling the ball and decent at keeping it under pressure. He also is good at passes between the lines or over the top. His pass from deep a minute after coming on to Cuadrado was a perfect example of it. You can easily see what he'd bring as an AM too with his goal and the one he nearly scored v Salernitana.

Looking at where we are weak in the team we badly need someone who can get the ball forward. It clearly was never going to work with McKennie and Rabiot. If playing him as a regista is what it takes to get him game time ahead of McKennie or instead of Rabiot being in charge of creating then I'm all for it.
He did play as a regista in the youth flanked by Ahamada and Ranocchia and he did a amazing job there. Was great under pressure, his touch grants him extra time on the ball and his vision was superb.

Personally, after I’ve seen how effective he became around the box at Cremonese usually in a pivot, I think that he should play closer to the box and that we waste some of his possibilities if we limit him to the centre of the pitch.

The important thing remains that he continues playing. For me he always was the most talented of the young players that we have, I really don’t understand why we had to wait so long for some decent minutes.

Last edited:

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
if you think Conte plays wow, attractive, sexy football, I have news for you.
I do remember when conte was coaching us It was exciting to watch juve , they poayers were runnig with determination working hard, and i remember conte took a team that won 6th place 2 season and conte fot some old man ( conte) some unkown player vidal and the rest he grew the players and built the team , now we have twice the talent we had , all they are missinf is the physical condition, motivation, and determination , and a clear system. And conte can provide us this!

Oct 23, 2011
I do remember when conte was coaching us It was exciting to watch juve , they poayers were runnig with determination working hard, and i remember conte took a team that won 6th place 2 season and conte fot some old man ( conte) some unkown player vidal and the rest he grew the players and built the team , now we have twice the talent we had , all they are missinf is the physical condition, motivation, and determination , and a clear system. And conte can provide us this!
Exciting to watch?
unknown player Vidal?
Twice the talent now?
all we’re missing now are those things?

oh boy

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Exciting to watch?
unknown player Vidal?
Twice the talent now?
all we’re missing now are those things?

oh boy
when Vidal joined Juve he was uknown! we bought him for 10 mil euro, that's it , he was good talented player but nothing special , conte helped him to grow, like he helped marchisio , chellini ,barzagli ,bonnuci, and the old pirlo was rejuvenated..
kwadwo asmoha as well
conte took a shitty team and made them dominate seria a, without any expensive purchases .. that's the facts!
we never head a player in the front like dusan and milik as replacement plus we have soule, miretti ,fagioli, locateli ,chaise will be back as well we have Rovella , the new english player junior , we have kostic , and we have bremer ... (soon pogba to be back)
so yeah we have lot of fuckin talent in this team , the problem is they play with no desire and no confidence ! they donate show their best side.
look what conte did with inter.. in 2 years he build a very strong team and grew a lot of player ... inter already got rid of 3-4 of their main core players that conte built and now they don't play as well...
in Chelsea conte did the same thing he took some ok players (season before conte they were on the 6th spot in EPL) built them to be beast , they way he does is it installs desire motivation and confidence and it works!

Tothenamm ?!??! u forgot he joined in November after they fired their coach and they played like shit and were in like 9 or 10 spot in the primer league , who did conte get?!!?!? bentancour and kulusvski? bentancour a player that all the fans wished to get rid of , and kulusvski who played like shit with no confidence ... look at them now , just look at them now!

so yeah conte is the man and yeah this team is full with talent , lots of talent , all we need is 2 fullbacks and CB and we are good...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Seems you figured it all out. Good job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 81)