Nicolò Fagioli (89 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Are you a troll, can't tell, I was gone for a while.

Vidal was so unknown, he was the best Bundesliga midfielder the season we bought him.
he was such great player that he went to a club that didn't play the champions league , a club that finished in 6th spot , and was only sold for 10 mil euro! sorry mate something dosen't add up here. he was a very good talented player, who had a great season with leverkusan in 2011 ,and here its done... people didn't know him outside of Germany , he became star player in Juventus , under conte and that is fact.
if you like Allegri and the way we play and the way the players keep loosing confidence and his non logical decisions , good luck with that, and I'm happy that you are happy , But I would've taking conte any day over Allegri ... and if we want to get a good coach we will need to pay lots of $$$ , conte he children and family live in Turin , much easier...

Jun 16, 2020
This fuckhead Fagioli is already talking about how his best position is in front of the defense. Hes so close minded it’s irritating. Like everyone with that body type could only be a regista.

Incredibvle how this retarded fucker didnt wasted a second to call himself a regista, when its clear as water he bleongs to the creative department

Fagioli r4ally is a football cancer that nees to get out ASAP and is so detrimental to himself.
Next time, quote Max his bizarre words aswel

“I believe that he can only and exclusively play in front of the defence”
“I believed that he’s used ‘fuori ruolo’ making him losing time in his progression”
“He should know his role better because he still roams to much around the pitch”

Literally had a amazing season last year, but according to Max he lost time and doesn’t understand his role enough. Should stick in front of the defense, limiting his creative abilities.

McKennie was sick but somehow still played over him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 72)