Nicklas Bendtner - ST - Arsenal (3 Viewers)

Who would you rather sign?

• Bendtner

• Borriello

• I...I just can't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
My optimistic opinion: Marotta decided to bag a free striker in case he failed to land a target in the last day (Llorente) to add some pressure on Bilbao.

I mean very very very very optimistic, desperate, stupid opinion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The only way this won't hurt us is if we bring Llorente in on the cheap in January.

At least it's just a loan and we haven't paid 6m for him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's still not ours yet. Maybe we can send snipers to shoot his foot while he is boarding the plane to Turin, so he can definitely fail his medical. However, in that case we might end up with Rossi in January, once he has recovered :scared:

We must eliminate all players that are a health hazard to Juventini the world over :agree:

I can't believe we beat Siena to Bendtner :howler: What an epic signing :touched: :heart:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If someone goes and takes a crowbar to Bendtner's knee as he's getting off the plane, he deserves to have a statue outside the stadium.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
My optimistic opinion: Marotta decided to bag a free striker in case he failed to land a target in the last day (Llorente) to add some pressure on Bilbao.

I mean very very very very optimistic, desperate, stupid opinion.
Oh God, that would be great!

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I can't believe we beat Siena to Bendtner :howler: What an epic signing :touched: :heart:
I actually thought that was pretty smart :D

We obviously wanted someone dirt cheap. Had we contacted these "cack" players' teams directly, we'd never got them on a free loan.. we let Siena negotiate for us and then came in with a slightly improved offer.

Mrfi

May 6, 2012
Is he really that bad? I mean he scored like 3 headers in Euros, right?
We can use him on set-pieces against super defencive team...

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
from arsenal captain to arsenal reject, how embarrassing that would be? heck if I were marrotta's assistant I'd laugh in front of the board meeting and at the press and point my finger to marrota the joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)