Nicklas Bendtner - ST - Arsenal (17 Viewers)

Who would you rather sign?

• Bendtner

• Borriello

• I...I just can't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's not short in confidence thats for sure. :D

Its one thing not cutting it in Arsenal, but its a whole other thing when the Sunderland manager does not think you are worth pursuing after spending a season on loan there. He wasn't too bad for Sunderland, but O Neil still thought Sunderland could do better.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
What kind of retarded transfer is this? Is Marotta freaking serious? Does Conte want this left-over shite-infested bad tempered amateur? Striking is our worst department and this is all Marotta could come up with? This POS?

I'm disgusted and absolutely livid about this transfer. I cannot believe we would even ponder such a reject pulling on the Juve jersey.

This ridiculous transfer is easily one of the worst in the history of the club and Marotta should be getting the sack, nay, the guillotine, for it.

One eyed FREAK!

Jul 1, 2010
What kind of retarded transfer is this? Is Marotta freaking serious? Does Conte want this left-over shite-infested bad tempered amateur? Striking is our worst department and this is all Marotta could come up with? This POS?

I'm disgusted and absolutely livid about this transfer. I cannot believe we would even ponder such a reject pulling on the Juve jersey.

This ridiculous transfer is easily one of the worst in the history of the club and Marotta should be getting the sack, nay, the guillotine, for it.

One eyed FREAK!
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)