Nicklas Bendtner - ST - Arsenal (5 Viewers)

Who would you rather sign?

• Bendtner

• Borriello

• I...I just can't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Bendtner haha what a fucking waste of wages rather Play iq than that fuck ! Hope he breaks his legs
Marotta did it Once again surprise surprise.... Can't belive what poor Players get to play for juve... The Top striker is a loan Deal...Bendtner wow thats low even for marotta

Oct 2, 2011
Cannot believe what I'm reading. Bendtner... at a top club. He failed at Arsenal, he failed on loan at Sunderland.

You should have loaned Guidetti, even with debilitating illness he can score more than Bendy. :sergio:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
@ cityfan it's a free loan on a 1.8m salary.. relax mate. we'll get to keep the supposed +25mil for Dzeko untill find someone more worthy of that price tag.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
@ cityfan it's a free loan on a 1.8m salary.. relax mate. we'll get to keep the supposed +25mil for Dzeko untill find someone more worthy of that price tag.
I'm pretty sure he's relaxed. He has Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko as forwards in his team, we on the other hand.. :shifty:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I'm pretty sure he's relaxed. He has Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko as forwards in his team, we on the other hand.. :shifty:
meh, this guy's cool (although he's been marketing Dzeko on here the whole summer) the other guy tho, he was itching for RvP so bad, so you can never be sure.

Oct 2, 2011
My advice, see if you can find another striker by tomorrow night. A lot of PL fans watch Bendtner because he is a comedy act. If he is poor at Sunderland he will not help Juve. His attitude is delusional. You deserve a lot better than him.

Still think you'll win Scudetto without a striker

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
My advice, see if you can find another striker by tomorrow night. A lot of PL fans watch Bendtner because he is a comedy act. If he is poor at Sunderland he will not help Juve. His attitude is delusional. You deserve a lot better than him.

Still think you'll win Scudetto without a striker
I hear you, but I'd think we can go on another 4months with the current group of attackers. There's also been the addition of Giovinco.. it's not really the end of the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)