Nicklas Bendtner - ST - Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Who would you rather sign?

• Bendtner

• Borriello

• I...I just can't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Damn you, Raz. I had just forgotten about Lucio for a moment, what with his injury. You just had to bring him up :andy2:

Though I have to say, it looks like I do not dislike Bendtner as much as everyone else seems to.
:D

I had come to peace with Lucio though I still don't like him, but bendtner. I really dislike him, not only because i see no talent in him, but just his persona is annoing as hell to me. I doub't I will accept this transfer. I really don't like that guy.

Of all the possible players it had to be this guy...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Is this the most hated transfer since... I dunno, ever?
For me yeah, i dislike it the most.

There were others who were really poor players and shouldn't have wore Juve shirt, but for me this guy tops it. He's just a perfect compo of a tiny tiny tallent and a fucktard persona.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Cassano was available. But no bad boys! Pazzini was available. But no, he's not a top player. Berbatov was available all friggin summer long, but intercepted when scrapping with Fiorentina. And Bendtner at the end of it: because it was an opportunity in such a difficult market.

You inbred, if this Market is difficult, being Juve's DS is not meat for you. What you need to be doing is takinng a bubble bath at home and shopping for jewellery online from Bendtner's website.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nah, I will never support him.
+Rep May he rot on the bench forever :stuckup:

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 15:56 ----------

Yeah, there will be competition for Llorente next summer. On the one hand there will be more excuses for Marotta but I won't moan if we miss on him. Maybe at least Llo will free Higuain next summer...

Marotta is a Ranieri of sporting directors. He will accomplish decent to good targets, get close to the main target but will never reach it.
+Rep. Totally agree. He's good enough to get us where we are now, but we need someone else to take us to the next level, to make that next step, that leap in quality ;)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
+Rep May he rot on the bench forever :stuckup:

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 15:56 ----------

+Rep. Totally agree. He's good enough to get us where we are now, but we need someone else to take us to the next level, to make that next step, that leap in quality ;)
In the stands mate, or better yet, on his sofa at home. Fuck him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cassano was available. But no bad boys! Pazzini was available. But no, he's not a top player. Berbatov was available all friggin summer long, but intercepted when scrapping with Fiorentina. And Bendtner at the end of it: because it was an opportunity in such a difficult market.
Just looking at your posts in the Pazzini thread, and as I suspected, you didn't want him here. Even said Matri was better.

We don't really know Cassano was available. We just know that he wanted out of Milan for a long time, that he is Interista, and that he is now at Inter and seemingly very happy.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Just looking at your posts in the Pazzini thread, and as I suspected, you didn't want him here. Even said Matri was better.
This, people are strange.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 12:01 ----------

Whatever the case, fuck Marotta.

Please don't infract me for this. I'm on my last 2 points.
Reported.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 12:02 ----------

Is anyone at all happy with this? :D
I bet you are, considering the vibe Arsenal gets here :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

We don't really know Cassano was available. We just know that he wanted out of Milan for a long time, that he is Interista, and that he is now at Inter and seemingly very happy.
Compared to Bendtner??? Are you fucking kidding me? What are you talking about?! I'd have Gila here instead of Bendtner. We dodged Cassano like a bullet for the last three years because of his atttitude, to sign a guy who has a website that showcases his jewellery. What are you on about!? Really?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
that is what we got from all the laughing on milan :facepalm:
they signed bojan and pazzini who are better choice both then bendther :andy2:
they even stole Nigel de Jong

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Look where that attitude got us with Marrotta!?
If Bendtner does as good a job as Marrotta has done in the transfer market, then he won't be a disappointment. I doubt he will though.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 14:48 ----------

Damn you, Raz. I had just forgotten about Lucio for a moment, what with his injury. You just had to bring him up :andy2:

Though I have to say, it looks like I do not dislike Bendtner as much as everyone else seems to.
Oh god. I think the world is going to end. Finally something we disagree on :D
To be honest though, I don't dislike Bendtner. I just feel extremely sorry for him (and for us) because he's a sorry excuse of a footballer.

Mar 9, 2006
Serie A minnows Siena have revealed that they had virtually signed Niklas Bendtner before Juventus swooped for the Arsenal player.

The Dane will complete his move to the Old Lady on Friday, but only after the Tuscan club made a concrete bid for his services.

“It was seemingly an impossible operation, but we had an agreement with Arsenal and with the player,” Siena sporting director Stefano Antonelli told Sky Sport Italia.

“It seemed like a dream, but, at one point, it looked as if we had him. The interest from Juventus then changed the scenario.”

Despite losing the centre-forward, Antonelli still praised the comportment of the player once the Old Lady made their move.

“Having chosen Juve, he still phoned our President out of respect,” the official added. “He, and his agent, behaved in the right way.”

:lol: fuck me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)