Nick Against the World (110 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy hates Hugo Chavez as much as Ahmedios hates Zionism. Both of these fanatics need to be shot out of my anal cannon.
That's not true.

But I do hate Capello as much as Ahmedios hates Zionism. So stick that in your anal cannon and blast it.

The best advice I have ever received from The Pado was when he told me my home is in the oven.

When my own semen is melting out of my ballsack so that I don't have to try for hours to fap a shoe, I know I'm at home.

"Zero faps in 21 years, but I have been cheated." Fapiopoli 2007.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
When my own semen is melting out of my ballsack so that I don't have to try for hours to fap a shoe, I know I'm at home.

"Zero faps in 21 years, but I have been cheated." Fapiopoli 2007.
Andy Moratti, why does it take you hours to fap? Just the smell of leather has me spunking like an oil well.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Nick is getting banned too?? In his thread ;)

anyway I have the feeling that the mods are very nice nowdays.. there are not many bans.. It might be the bozifacuturing effect..:D
ok alan i have to admit it...i got them all stoned and they are too strung out to inforce the law:smoke:

nick aint banned anymore, he did pop in the other day and shared pics of milans trophy parade....guess he just does not love us anymore:cry:

Apr 12, 2004
Andy Moratti, why does it take you hours to fap? Just the smell of leather has me spunking like an oil well.
I think that the smell of a stinky hottie's running shoe gets me cum-cum-cummaroe'in.

ok alan i have to admit it...i got them all stoned and they are too strung out to inforce the law:smoke:

nick aint banned anymore, he did pop in the other day and shared pics of milans trophy parade....guess he just does not love us anymore:cry:
That clown better love us, if he doesn't I'm going to eat his first Pippo.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
@ Burke - What is the single-season scoring record for Bayern? Luca Toni will flirt with it in his first season, and smash it in his second. That is IF he does not snap a knee ligament or get kicked in the groin by Vinman's brother.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Mourinho did everything with much less at Porto.
Yes, at Porto.

You compare that to Liverpool, where the prestige and pressure is much greater than at Porto.

Look, I'm not knocking Mourinho. I think he's an excellent coach. I just don't know if his personality would mesh with the front office of Juventus.

Benitez has already excelled, and won the most prestigious club trophy in Europe with a team that faces, and has always faced far more scrutiny than Porto could ever receive.

However, I am not trying to compare with what Mourinho has done at Porto. I have been, and always will, compare what these two managers have done while in the same league. Now, what is more impressive, a CL championship and a runner up spot in the last 3 years, along with an FA Cup, or 2 League Titles and an FA cup??

That all depends on what you deem more important. To me, the CL always will be of more signifigance than a domestic title.

And in regards to Deschamps, it is my belief, and always will be, that he felt his status and worth could not be higher than what it is right now, and he did what was best for him. Juventus used him, but he used Juventus as well.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя™;1360953 said:
I think that the smell of a stinky hottie's running shoe gets me cum-cum-cummaroe'in.

That clown better love us, if he doesn't I'm going to eat his first Pippo.
I really hope that you mean his kid:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That all depends on what you deem more important. To me, the CL always will be of more signifigance than a domestic title.
But if that's the case, both Mourinho and Benitez are tied for success in Europe.

And at the time when Benitez won the Champions League, Liverpool were never expected to go far with that squad so the pressure was not as high either. Same case as when Mourinho won it with Porto basically.

And in regards to Deschamps, it is my belief, and always will be, that he felt his status and worth could not be higher than what it is right now, and he did what was best for him. Juventus used him, but he used Juventus as well.
Well, Perrin signed as Lyon's new coach, so there goes the theories that Deschamps left for another job. From what Didier has said himself and what Boumsong came out with the other day... I think it's obvious Deschamps was either forced out or just did not get enough respect from the management. That's what I'll believe until something proves otherwise.

Apr 12, 2004
@ Burke - What is the single-season scoring record for Bayern? Luca Toni will flirt with it in his first season, and smash it in his second. That is IF he does not snap a knee ligament or get kicked in the groin by Vinman's brother.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Dog, are you serious?

Gerd Müller holds the single-season Bundesliga record with 40 Goals in season 1971/72.....if Toni comes close to it, I'll suck your cock.

Check it, Müller has national records of 68 goals in 62 international appearances, 365 goals in 427 Bundesliga games and the international record of 66 goals in 74 European Club games

And just to let you know, Elber was our last real good striker that had a lot of goals in the Bundesliga and won the Torekanon.......it was 18 or 21.

This year Mario Gomez won it with 13 goals.
I really hope that you mean his kid:D
Dude, there is so much slang up in here about players it is KRAZY....

Schweinsteiger=cock
Maldini=pussy
Grygera=ejaculate
Panucci hole=poo hole in your butt
Pippo=child
Deisler=depressed
Materazzi=fart

et cetera...there are like 25.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)