Nick Against the World (120 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ze German league is weak...

Luca Toni to net 33 goals !!!:agree:
It's not that weak. And besides, Toni will have to become accustomed to Germany, his new mates, etc so we shall see. Personally, I rate Toni equivilent to Roy Makaay in terms of goalscoring capability, and the latter scored 22 goals in 36 appearances for Depor during the turn of the century, a third of the time coming off the bench.

Apr 12, 2004
It's not that weak. And besides, Toni will have to become accustomed to Germany, his new mates, etc so we shall see. Personally, I rate Toni equivilent to Roy Makaay in terms of goalscoring capability, and the latter scored 22 goals in 36 appearances for Depor during the turn of the century, a third of the time coming off the bench.
Well, I think Toni probably is overall better than Makaay.

But Makaay is Dutch, Dutch is close to German.

Try having a grease-ball-burger-king loving AYETALIAN learning German....plus, we have a month lay off in the Bundesliga.....think it gets cold at Fiorentina?

Munich will make his balls shrink.

Apr 12, 2004
I guess I see what buttons to push on my friend Burkie...

(with a thick German accent)

"ze German league is veak !!" :p :D
Dude, if you want to talk weak, put our four Cl up against how many of yours?

No, I forgot, how many?'

Don't give me shit about how great Italy is, it is better, but the best in Germany competes straight up with the best in Italy on a European scale, so fuck your mother with that shit.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
ßömßäяdîëя™;1361206 said:
Dude, if you want to talk weak, put our four Cl up against how many of yours?

No, I forgot, how many?'

Don't give me shit about how great Italy is, it is better, but the best in Germany competes straight up with the best in Italy on a European scale, so fuck your mother with that shit.
Burkie, take a chill-pill man

you take me so seriously, even when I put smileys in ?? :p

Apr 12, 2004
Doooooooooooode, even Drunk Ass Gerd doesn't think his record will stand forever. And I know just the garlic eater to write a new record.
Dogface....not true.
Somwhere in Tarboro, North Carolina there is a homeless man making sweet love to Mrs. Beck's shoe. True fact.
And leave Tyrone Shoes out of this.

:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
@pado- think luca will probably go goal crazy next year but gerd muller is a legend and i seriously doubt his 40 goals will ever be surpassed.

now excuse me while i go take off my adidas gerd muller jacket

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)