Nick Against the World (91 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Fliakis said:
right, a question to whoever might know..

on what basis do lega calcio moves serie b matches to fridays/sundays/mondays?

me with some friends of mine are planning a trip to rimini game thats scheduled for the 3rd february. but if its moved to friday or monday the trip becomes pointless as we arrive friday night and leave monday morning..

Fli - as Erik has stated, it is all very random. However, these decisions are usually mad 2 or 3 weeks in advance, so you should be fine (meaning you'll have plenty of notice). Example: I can tell you right now that Juve-Cesena is moved to Friday 15 Dec. at 21:00, and Juve-Arezzo is moved to Friday 22 Dec. at 20:30. These moves were announced 3 weeks ago.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Menace said:
I'm cooler than you
You're cooler than my corpse, after I forgot to take my head out of the freezer.

However, I have so many warts on my winger from plugging Claire's ass that I might have to label myself "Studded, for her pleasure".

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The Pado said:
You're cooler than my corpse, after I forgot to take my head out of the freezer.

However, I have so many warts on my winger from plugging Claire's ass that I might have to label myself "Studded, for her pleasure".

Diet of champs

Breakfast: Give a hair-legged burrito eating tranny a blumpkin

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
snoop2 said:
becareful of that, we have Turk-bianconero here, I don't think that he will like that line, and am sure you won't like his reaction :D
Pah, Turks don't scare me. I've seen their country, their achievements as a people didn't blow me away :D

Sep 28, 2002
The Pado said:
Fli - as Erik has stated, it is all very random. However, these decisions are usually mad 2 or 3 weeks in advance, so you should be fine (meaning you'll have plenty of notice). Example: I can tell you right now that Juve-Cesena is moved to Friday 15 Dec. at 21:00, and Juve-Arezzo is moved to Friday 22 Dec. at 20:30. These moves were announced 3 weeks ago.
thats the thing, we're thinking about booking plane tickets in next couple of days, it'll be only around 100 euros for a return flight. so waiting till the exact schedule is annouced and paying 3 or four times the current price inst a nice prospect. i guess we might go for thursday flight, that'd be a safer bet.. and also if everything goes nice, we might drop by to catch inter-roma the same weekend.

few more questions, how much is it from milan to turin? by bus, train, doesnt matter much. considering that alcohol might be involved in the trip, i guess we'd go for the cheapest option.
and how much would it be for the inter-roma tickets, considering there's a chance of getting those..

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Fliakis said:
thats the thing, we're thinking about booking plane tickets in next couple of days, it'll be only around 100 euros for a return flight. so waiting till the exact schedule is annouced and paying 3 or four times the current price inst a nice prospect. i guess we might go for thursday flight, that'd be a safer bet.. and also if everything goes nice, we might drop by to catch inter-roma the same weekend.

few more questions, how much is it from milan to turin? by bus, train, doesnt matter much. considering that alcohol might be involved in the trip, i guess we'd go for the cheapest option.
and how much would it be for the inter-roma tickets, considering there's a chance of getting those..
Train travel is pretty cheap in Italy. As long as you're willing to settle for a crummy all-station service you won't have to buy any less beer for the price of your ticket :D

I once took the train from Brescia to Parma, I was on there for 2 hours I think. Cost me like 5 euro

Crappy train tho

EDIT: www.trenitalia.it says:

Intercity service 02-02-2007 Milano CS - Torino (tutte le stazioni)
One adult, one way ticket
Duration: 1h 50min
2nd Class, standard price: €14.57

Interregional service 02-02-2007 Milano CS - Torino (tutte le stazioni)
One adult, one way ticket
Duration: 1h 55min
2nd Class, standard price: €7.90

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Fli, on the train. Make sure you put your ticket into that yellow box on the platform for stamping before you board the train. I got in trouble for that like 3 times forgetting to do it (yes even on that same stretch of track, ask Majed lol). If the guy checking tickets is particularly hopeless, he will call his superior over it and whatnot.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bozi said:
when i was in munch i caught highlights of an old bayern game where andy kopke made a save at the far post, bounces off the forward and goes wide ony for the linesman (on the other side of the pitch) to signal for a goal
welcome back boz..
this story is a legendary story in germany, just like the wembly goal or no goal

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Martin is 100% correct about stamping that damn train ticket, and about use of English (even to play dumb regarding an unstamped ticket).

Also, Masturbating in public is not as broadly accepted in Italy as it is in Eastern Europe. I blame the Vatican influence for that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)