Nick Against the World (214 Viewers)

snoop6

Nov 26, 2006
Martin said:
Fli, on the train. Make sure you put your ticket into that yellow box on the platform for stamping before you board the train. I got in trouble for that like 3 times forgetting to do it (yes even on that same stretch of track, ask Majed lol). If the guy checking tickets is particularly hopeless, he will call his superior over it and whatnot.
I did forget that too once, Paid 50 euros for that :mad:

Buy on AliExpress.com

snoop6

Nov 26, 2006
The Pado said:
Martin is 100% correct about stamping that damn train ticket, and about use of English (even to play dumb regarding an unstamped ticket).

Also, Masturbating in public is not as broadly accepted in Italy as it is in Eastern Europe. I blame the Vatican influence for that one.

I wonder if pope masturbates :confused2

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
snoop2 said:
I wonder if pope masturbates :confused2
my teacher is a catholic priest and he 'stayed' clean of wanking since he was 16 now 46, but i heard that ratzinger is a bit dodgy so i wouldnt be surprised if he does (from what i have heard)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
ßömßärdîër said:
:lol:

I like the "Maldini of the Day."

And why is it derogatory? What is the history of the name?
For some reason, hunchbacks were supposedly lucky or brought you good luck, and Juventus has always been known to have good luck.

I know it's weird, but not as strange as my father telling of how horse shit is lucky. He always hated the extremely lucky Fran Tarkington, and accused Tark of sleeping in horse shit before every game. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have to write this paper about the "questione meridionale" in Italy. I know, it's boring as hell and there are lots of great books about it, which makes my work all the more useless. Anyway, can someone come up with some great point of view? All I was thinking about right now is Tangentopoli and Lega Nord. I won't talk about mafia or Napoli, because TBH we've done that a little bit too much in class for my liking already.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Seven said:
I have to write this paper about the "questione meridionale" in Italy. I know, it's boring as hell and there are lots of great books about it, which makes my work all the more useless. Anyway, can someone come up with some great point of view? All I was thinking about right now is Tangentopoli and Lega Nord. I won't talk about mafia or Napoli, because TBH we've done that a little bit too much in class for my liking already.
Italian teacher once fried me for stating Tangentopoli (or corruption/nepotism as a whole) is the only thing that keeps the Southern Italian economy running as unimpressively as always and without it the region would be even worse off.

"At least it's stability"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 214)