Nick Against the World (86 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
The heat was on. I had been smuggling plums and kielbasa and the cops wanted to bust my ass. I needed to bury that meat before I went nuts. I stuffed it into Fabi's trunk, along with her other junk, and left her holding the bag. I got rid of my load and now I can relax, but the cops want to know what Fabi's gonna do with all that junk they found in her trunk.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Pado said:
A coach has to know that victoy is assured when he looks down at the end of the Substitues bench, and he sees these two guys ready to come on :
Substitutes? I thought they were referees. :pumpkin:

"Ah, the bad news is that we just spoke with Gianluca Paparesta. Unfortunately, he could not make it out of his dressing room tonight. He apparently is feeling a bit under the weather. However, the good news is that we will referee in his place."

Apr 12, 2004
The Pado said:
The heat was on. I had been smuggling plums and kielbasa and the cops wanted to bust my ass. I needed to bury that meat before I went nuts. I stuffed it into Fabi's trunk, along with her other junk, and left her holding the bag. I got rid of my load and now I can relax, but the cops want to know what Fabi's gonna do with all that junk they found in her trunk.

All I gotta say:

"Will Wonka wants to see that chocolate factory."

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
just when i thought Darren Fletcher couldnt get any worse, he scored a goal.......Just when i thought Chelsea couldnt get any stupider, they did!!!
and there goes the premiership!!!
Chelsea, suck my left nut!!! Hail Mourinho!!!

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I should really learn to lock the front door. Some dude just walked directly into my house and asked if this was the doctor's office. The doctor is next door admittedly but there are huge signs pointing to it. Scary that was cuz I was sitting here alone. :mad:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
CauldronWench said:
I should really learn to lock the front door. Some dude just walked directly into my house and asked if this was the doctor's office. The doctor is next door admittedly but there are huge signs pointing to it. Scary that was cuz I was sitting here alone. :mad:
You just blew a perfect opportunity to do a little malpracice and collect a little cash in the process. :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)