Nick Against the World (169 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
I always take my visiting-relatives to Walmart to make fun of hicks :lol2:
That's what I used to do when I lived with my parents in the middle of nowhere. Now I find myself shopping there because State College has no better alternatives and at least other college kids shop there as well. But I still feel less of a man for shopping at said store.

I need to find another option... there is a Target here in the area so perhaps I'll go there. At least they don't have some old female hag welcoming you and saying goodbye every time you enter and exit the store despite telling her you'll be right back... twice. You might as well deploy Ronald Mcdonald and have him automatically say hello and goodbye so I don't get charged with murder when I bust open it's head with the television I just purchased.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Black Mamba said:
Oh you people couldnt be snobbier youre talking like if Walmart was worse than cancer when in reality it isnt that bad
Sorry, but here it actually is considered shameful and trashy if one shops at Walmart :lol2:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Andy said:
That's what I used to do when I lived with my parents in the middle of nowhere. Now I find myself shopping there because State College has no better alternatives and at least other college kids shop there as well. But I still feel less of a man for shopping at said store.

I need to find another option... there is a Target here in the area so perhaps I'll go there. At least they don't have some old female hag welcoming you and saying goodbye every time you enter and exit the store despite telling her you'll be right back... twice. You might as well deploy Ronald Mcdonald and have him automatically say hello and goodbye so I don't get charged with murder when I bust open it's head with the television I just purchased.

:lol2: Poor you, though I can't say I would be any different if i were living in college.

When my cousin brought his friend here (19) a few years ago, they couldn't think of anything to do, so I took them to Walmart. It had everything:

1. A place where you may purchase guns and ammo
2. A baby with a Mullet
3. Many women with Mullets
4. Men with Mullets
5. Baseball Stuff
6. Lots of big, shitty items
7. Rednecks

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
:lol2: Poor you, though I can't say I would be any different if i were living in college.

When my cousin brought his friend here (19) a few years ago, they couldn't think of anything to do, so I took them to Walmart. It had everything:

1. A place where you may purchase guns and ammo
2. A baby with a Mullet
3. Many women with Mullets
4. Men with Mullets
5. Baseball Stuff
6. Lots of big, shitty items
7. Rednecks
That's ur life ... not every 1 live like yours

ha ha ha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)