Nick Against the World (67 Viewers)

Aug 4, 2006
Ok eddy body! I been long so gone, but I back and veddy happy to be in Juventuz again.

Peolpe say we start in serie B but I don't think we do that bad because we won champship and people think Inter won it. Hahahaha Inter lose.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Is there a full moon out or something? I swear, in the past couple of days I never had to ban so many people. Political, religious, lameass players not fit for Juve ... salesmen for all sorts of garbage here. Interisti and milanisti with nothing better to do than to with their lives than to snivel here and taunt some 15-year-old juventino.

What the hell is up with these people?! :disagree:

Aug 4, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
SAMATAR IS BACK!!

:lol:
Haha I back. Now reading 3000 pages of Nick Against thread is crazy. Are you my good best fend Burke? you have new name now what it means?

I wnt to school far away from capital and no computers for 6 monts of 7. Crazzy but I still put da cookies in my pants and get happy.

I love Burke, sergio, and Josh was Duke Eggwaffle my favorite:D

Apr 12, 2004
Alex Samatar said:
Haha I back. Now reading 3000 pages of Nick Against thread is crazy. Are you my good best fend Burke? you have new name now what it means?

I wnt to school far away from capital and no computers for 6 monts of 7. Crazzy but I still put da cookies in my pants and get happy.

I love Burke, sergio, and Josh was Duke Eggwaffle my favorite:D

yea, this is the poster originally known as Burke, and my new name doesn't really mean anything.

I love you too, big guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)